• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
I'm okay with this pick. The only reason why I don't like it is because if Ottawa picks Zadina, we're now facing him many times throughout the year....

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
This is a really good pick for the Habs, Kotkaniemi has been doing great playing against men.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
No issue with him not playing next season, let him take his time instead of forcing him in a shit position because of his draft spot

OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Kotkaniemi is a true centre too. No more tweeners.

Give him a year overseas and he'll still be only 19 as a rookie in 2019-20.

OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Should let him play two years overseas. No sense burning a year on his entry-level contract on a non-contending season when you can slide it.

And I'd be fine with that too. I'm trying not to get too overhyped, but when I hear Kopitar and Barkov as comparables, I think give the kid as long as needs.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
kevin_wine_by_fire.gif

kevin_wine_by_fire.gif

kevin_wine_by_fire.gif

OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

....HAHAHAHAHA

samyy

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHH

Just fold that goddamn franchise

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Once they trade Karlsson, I'm officially done with this team until this owner and management are gone.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Melnyk probably browsed forums to see what would piss Sens fans off the most.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine keeping this pick when you're literally tearing your team apart piece by piece and then taking Tkachuck and giving your 1st away next season

Status
Not open for further replies.