• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Leafs just rehired Wes Clark, good friend of Tavares lol

giphy.gif

The Rangers are smart.

Deleted member 12950

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
What's the plan for the Rangers this coming season anyway? Even if he's average Lundqvist is too good to tank with unless you scorch the rest of your roster (which is a terrible way to tank). I could be completely wrong because I don't follow things closely but the roster looks to be set in that limbo mediocrity part of the standings for a few years which is not a great place to be.

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
Yesssss no Stastny in Colorado

until he signs here in a few days because JT has created a fake news singularity

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just thinking about Bernier behind that Wings defense and in their system.

3 years of that.

246 games of that.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
1. Sign Tavares.
2. Trade Matthews to Arizona for OEL.
3. Lose to Boston in the playoffs.
4. Profit.

Simon Belmont

Oct 25, 2017
Tells ya what, this is the best community on this board and I wouldn't hear any different.

Also Tavares is going to Toronto, or my name isn't literally Simon Belmont.

But seriously, thanks you guys for the kind words yesterday. Day one is a scary day.

ParaCanKor

Feb 22, 2018
Hold on to your butts!

Edit: Tweet implied it was either San Jose or Toronto but forgot to mention IF Tavares doesn't go back to the Islanders it's one of those two

Last edited:

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Not Holding my breath for Tavares. Although I'd imagine he would have signed with the isles by now if he was going to.

The most important question is does dopey feel confident that Tavares is coming? If so it's not happening.

illmatic

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta tell ya I have no idea how Stamkos managed to resist the Leafs pitch of millions in sponsorship for life and playing for his childhood team. JT will not be able to resist -- Toronto checks all the boxes, money, better chance to win a cup and literally the only downside is playing in the fishbowl. JT to Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.