• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does JT coming to TO ensure that Miss Piggy bolts to Arizona when he hits UFA? The muppet doesn't like to play second fiddle :thinking

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
They addressed their biggest issue with drafting, just like a young building team do. Unless the perfect FA or trade comes along that's how it should be. JVR at 7m for 5 years is not something we should be fuckin' with when he's 29 years old.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
They addressed their biggest issue with drafting, just like a young building team do. Unless the perfect FA or trade comes along that's how it should be. JVR at 7m for 5 years is not something we should be fuckin' with when he's 29 years old.
If you're referring to my post. I was talking about Islanders not us.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
4.25 million is an awful lot for a bottom pairing defenseman. He's not playing more than EJ, Zads, Barrie or Girard.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FUCKING DO SOMETHING JETS, WHO CARES ABOUT THE MOOSE!

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
BEAGLE AND ROUSSEL WAS NOT THE BIRTHDAY GIFT I WAS LOOKING FOR DIM JIM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FOR FOUR YEARS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Bergevin likes the word reset more than rebuild, so no.
Windows can't recover the Habs, please choose one of the following restore points:

1. Canadiens still have PK Subban
2. Canadiens still have Plekanec, but no Subban

*Bergevin briefly hovers his mouse over option 1 before clicking on 2 with a reassuring nod and smile*

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Vanek got a FULL no-trade clause from Ken Holland.

Holland is the absolute worst.
Isn't that just a list of teams he will and won't go to? It's not a No Movement Clause. The Bernier signing is exactly the length and amount I figured we'd give out. Vanek at 1 year is whatever, but the 3 mil seems a mil too high. Would've liked to see Green come in at under 5 mil, but meh. So we have 10 forwards signed now and 9.1 mil left plus Franzen's LTIR reserve money. Larkin is probably gonna get close to 5 mil a season and Mantha close to 3. What does AA do? Stay and get around 3 mil or leave and get 3 mil somewhere else? We still have room for one of Zadina or Rasmuussen.

Status
Not open for further replies.