Oct 25, 2017
Who has the better potential roster, Nick or Cartoon Network?

CN would in theory have access to:
- Adventure Time
- Dexters Lab
- Codename Kids Next Door
- Samurai Jack
- Teen Titans
- Johnny Bravo
- Powderpuff Girls
- Ed Edd and Eddy
- Billy and Mandy
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Fosters Home
- Ben 10
- Regular Show
- Chowder
- Steven Universe
- Over the Garden Wall
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (how did I forget you my candy pirate?!)
- Adult Swim / Toonami?

Feel like Nick has the heaviest hitters but Cartoon Network is way deeper. I might be biased though.
Scooby Doo
Johnny Quest

Depends on how they frame CN,
Technically you'd have DC(Justice League/JLU, Justice League Action, Young Justice, Green Lantern, Beware the Batman, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go)
If Classic Toonami was a go........
besides Tom.
Dragon Ball Z
Gundam
Sailor Moon
Batman Beyond
Batman the animated series
Superman the animated series

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Helga's final smash better be her using the Nancy Spumoni snow boots.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Incoming DLC.

MV5BZmYxY2NiYTItNjZkMi00ZmEwLTg1MDMtYWFkMmY0MjZjMzkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg3NDc1OTE@._V1_.jpg

I'm actually crying at this.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

Speaking of Ellerbee, this still blows my mind that this was on TV. In a good way.

Last edited:

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Kinda shocked Reggie Rocket didn't make the cut either, thought she'd be a given she's a minority female character. Do anything but put her dumb baby brother in the game.

Feb 26, 2019
Tijuana

Holy fuck! No chill from the Hard Drive.

"Ooooooh boy when Nick told me I could get a job back at the company and I was free to do anything I wanted, I knew exactly who I wanted to emulate: the Super Smash Bros. community," said Schneider, rubbing his hands together. "I'm not really supposed to mention that I'm working on this project, so don't tell anybody, but I think it's gonna be awesome. I'm especially excited about my spin on the Master Hand character called Master Foot! I think young fans are really going to enjoy this game and I can't wait to watch them play."

ok lol

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
DLC Wishlist:
- Linda Ellerbee
- Cosmo & Wanda
- Quailman
- Miranda Killgallen
- Reggie Rocket
- Aang/Korra
- Clarissa
- Alex Mack
- Shelby Woo
- Olmec
- Summer Sanders
- Moira from Guts
- Dancing Lobsters
- Penelope Taynt
- Caitlin's horse
- This picture of Victoria Justice:

sub-buzz-5300-1493234565-3.png

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
absolutely should put nick@nite characters in. Low rider George Lopez or bust

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Made by Ludosity, the makers of Slap City?! I'm sure some people probably take this game as a joke/meme material but Slap City is one of the best platform fighters out there alongside Rivals of Aether.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
This thread is amazing. How do they not have Aang or Korra though?
I don't have the pic saved, but on Twitter they posted the box art (with silhouettes) and you can make out Korra's pretty easily. That plus an Avatar stage basically confirms her.

Anyway I'm gonna bet the "duo" archetype for this game will be Fanboy and Chum Chum. And they'll come with an epic orchestral remix of the Fanboy and Chum Chum theme song.

BRAIN FREEZE

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Will this game have its own music player like Smash where I can just listen to this and have it in every match nonstop?

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay this game being from the Slap City devs has my FULL attention now. This feels like the first real attempt by someone to actually piggyback off of Smash Bros. success without half-assing it like Sony and others have done.

Definitely gonna get this also because I have HUGE nostalgia for Nickelodeon characters. Angry Beavers better be in!

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ohh after seeing that trailer and the char list I am super interested in this game. I really REALLY hope that by some twist of fate the Ghost with the Most makes it in. I NEED Beetlejuice in this game or atleast Lydia.