Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Someone should have shot Nin just for that god damn avatar to be quite honest lol.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
The cynic I am instantly believes it, won't stop me thinking you should die today though.

the question is should i be shot or voted out ?

I accepted my fate. It is what it is. I truly think that i made the mistake and killed Fran, therefore i should be punished.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Should have shot you instead man.
United_States_President_Barack_Obama_shoots_clay_targets_on_the_range_at_Camp_David%2C_Maryland.jpg
if youre claiming miller then you think Hedin really is a cop, in which case you should think that Fanto has infact been green checked right?
then why shoot Fanto nin?
why shoot Fanto?

Someone should have shot Nin just for that god damn avatar to be quite honest lol.
now this i must vehemently object to

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Seems like Nin is the consensus today so far. Not going to avoid yet to avoid a turbo.

My kingvote was going to go for Vincent but something they said bothers me.
Vincent voted for Hagi and switched it to Nin out of the blue, when pressed he said this:

My vote on Hagi was because they were on my scum list and already had a vote. I want some real pressure on people this day. I could've gone either/or with Hagi or Nin. My initial reason for being suspicious of Nin I'll quote tomorrow. My reason for switching tonight though...gonna keep that one to myself for now.
It sounds like Vincent knows something about Nin, and now Hedin states he also knows for a fact that Nin is scum. 2 different players suddenly stating as a fact that Nin is scum is weird to me unless:
A: they both happen to have the same power and both investigated Nin night 2
B: They are scum and have planned this, hence why vincent has declined to comment until later and now Hedin makes the same claim.

Something is fishy

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
if youre claiming miller then you think Hedin really is a cop, in which case you should think that Fanto has infact been green checked right?
then why shoot Fanto nin?
why shoot Fanto?

Should have! I made a joke.......
I didnt! I mean is stick to my decision to have tried to shoot Hagi.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Seems like Nin is the consensus today so far. Not going to avoid yet to avoid a turbo.

Vincent voted for Hagi and switched it to Nin out of the blue, when pressed he said this:

It sounds like Vincent knows something about Nin, and now Hedin states he also knows for a fact that Nin is scum. 2 different players suddenly stating as a fact that Nin is scum is weird to me unless:
B: They are scum and have planned this, hence why vincent has declined to comment until later and now Hedin makes the same claim.

Something is fishy

1E0g.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Something is fishy
Or,
C: Vincent noticed Hedin's breadcrumb and voted for Nin.

That's my guess. Vincent loves these kinds of "Aha!" moments lol.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
is it normal for Millers to be able to kill people? guess that is due this being a theme game?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I guess I'm coming back to why would Fran protect Hagi? I don't see anything in Fran's posts really about Hagi so that would be a weird protection I would think.

I mean sure, then again I would never state publicly who I woul protect. That's something we can only assume though.

Regardless.
Two questions

Who would you shoot ?

And

Would you rather shoot me now in order to get the confirmation in the day or rather select someone else and rather vote me out ?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017

Something is fishy
but if they are scum colluding, then Hedin dies tomorrow (or today if nin is shot by jman) since when a cop gives a false read you then kill the cop, so i cant say im super suspicious of that being a scum plot.

is it normal for Millers to be able to kill people? guess that is due this being a theme game?
absolutely nope.
like its not totally impossible but its pretty close.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
My question is therefore, why do you assume your shot was the one Fran died for and not Scum's night kill. There are plenty of explanations for either not working.

Because I assume. I mean if I am correct is something no one can now at this stage.
I mean scum can also have targeted him, so that would mean me and scum killed Fran.

I would rather think that I did it though

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I guess I'm coming back to why would Fran protect Hagi? I don't see anything in Fran's posts really about Hagi so that would be a weird protection I would think.
Yeah, I don't thin Fran protected Hagi, I think Fran just got hit by Mafia for being widely Town read. Nin probably shot him lol.
I was making fun of Fanto. Something he and me understand. No one else though
Can confirm.
It's so abnormal, that I am not willing to believe it for a second!

Also, standard operating procedure is for a Miller to claim right away so that a Cop won't check them at night and instead look elsewhere. It's why it's a good fake claim on it's own like that (LiS Mafia), but also is always going to be suspicious, and claiming as a Miller in the way Nin just did on it's own would have been worthy of mighty suspicion, let alone that he also claimed as a Vig before that lol.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
mean sure, then again I would never state publicly who I woul protect. That's something we can only assume though.
nin you prompted us to play P/I/K like twice, and part of the purpose of that game is for doctors to safely breadcrumb who they plan to protect.

Man I can't wait to get shot.
I just love those posts :*
hey for shits and giggles whats your role character?
thats honestly the only way i could see there being a logic to a role thats two layers of antitown-utility.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I mean sure, then again I would never state publicly who I woul protect. That's something we can only assume though.

Regardless.
Two questions

Who would you shoot ?

And

Would you rather shoot me now in order to get the confirmation in the day or rather select someone else and rather vote me out ?

I don't think Jmans role resolves in the day unless i'm reading it wrong so we would still need to wait to get confirmation.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It's going to be me.
Sure.

I for one would like to get shot during the day in order for town to digest the information that will come out of me and move past this in order to Lynch someone else.

Lynching me at the day end is not an option for me.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't thin Fran protected Hagi, I think Fran just got hit by Mafia for being widely Town read. Nin probably shot him lol.

Can confirm.

It's so abnormal, that I am not willing to believe it for a second!

Also, standard operating procedure is for a Miller to claim right away so that a Cop won't check them at night and instead look elsewhere. It's why it's a good fake claim on it's own like that (LiS Mafia), but also is always going to be suspicious, and claiming as a Miller in the way Nin just did on it's own would have been worthy of mighty suspicion, let alone that he also claimed as a Vig before that lol.

hmm I'm just more confused now to be honest. Guess we'll find out either way.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018

Yes I would rather shoot you now to get confirmation on scum vs miller and whether or not you had a chance to shoot at Hagi. Then that would give us 30+ hours to figure out where to go from there.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I believe in town to do the right thing and shoot me during the day phase.

going to grab a coffee....

oh no....

It starts again....

UAARGGHGHHH.

giphy.gif

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Just to quote this so I know i'm not being crazy in saying this doesn't resolve in the day. Bolded the important part

I am the king 👑 of Facade a triggered two shot vigilante. When two separate player's die I unlock one bullet from each one separately. If both my shots are unlocked i can only take one per night. Currently I only can access one of my bullets it unlocked last night (thanks fran) I have no clue who's death gives me my second shot.

I am a king not an assassin so I leave it to the people to decide. Today you will be casting a vote for 2 people one vote using the normal command to lunch a player and a second vote using your kings command to decide who your highness executes.

VOTE:that dirty scum player

This is not a real command i just used green text so I will count the votes by hand when we get to end of day.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I dont understand why Fran would protect Hagi or why Nin would try to shoot Hagi.

It is possible that the night kill failed somehow but there's no way of knowing who killed Fran so it seems like a dead end.

Though if Nin was scum why would they have a power thats a night kill when scum can already do that? If this was like the first night and 2 people died I'd buy it but something still smells fishy.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Considering Nin's posts about transforming/changing Kaine is possessed by a shade.

Maybe he doesn't have control over who he shoots?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Though if Nin was scum why would they have a power thats a night kill when scum can already do that? If this was like the first night and 2 people died I'd buy it but something still smells fishy.

There can be games where Mafia gets an additional Kill. Most of the time its a strong kill.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
okay for real the appropriateness of the flavour for both the miller and even the vig shot is getting to me on this.
but then nothing else makes sense about nins play, so best i would guess there is scum have very elaborate fake claims specifically because Loki and Vere wanted to fuck with me personally.

nope,
i dont want to get sucked down that path.
sort this out yoselves,
im going to go to sleep

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
okay for real the appropriateness of the flavour for both the miller and even the vig shot is getting to me on this.
but then nothing else makes sense about nins play, so best i would guess there is scum have very elaborate fake claims specifically because Loki and Vere wanted to fuck with me personally.

nope,
i dont want to get sucked down that path.
sort this out yoselves,
im going to go to sleep

5AH.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Nin spiraling into nothing but pure Obama-posting is a sign of him being Scum more than anything else at this point lol.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Okay fine, regardless of how crazy this is, the only way to know for certain is to lunch or shoot Nin.

So who should our other option be? LP and Vincent seem to be on the scum ends of everyone's reads so should it be one of them?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like Nin spiraling into nothing but pure Obama-posting is a sign of him being Scum more than anything else at this point lol.

Going to saaaave this one.
You assume wrong buddy. It is me having fun as a town player.
You on the other hand just reek of an unaware boy

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Okay fine, regardless of how crazy this is, the only way to know for certain is to lunch or shoot Nin.

I agree, prefer to shoot me in order to talk about potential Lunchies.

So who should our other option be? LP and Vincent seem to be on the scum ends of everyone's reads so should it be one of them?

Lp for coasting ? Thats what he does every game though, not trying to protect him in any way but broaden up the playerbase.

Vincent seems like a decent choice though.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Fanto

4d3c8b502289e65d46316bc608c3a2e0.gif

Can we have your opinion on who should be lunched ?
As for now you have dodged this question like a good Politician