Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
What's bad about it? I'm confused, that's literally what my opinion was at the time.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
What's bad about it? I'm confused, that's literally what my opinion was at the time.
You make a statement showing you won't believe Reki's and Sorian's claims (which could be later developed into an actual vote) while giving yourself room to withdraw in case of backlash. We now know Sorian was town and I currently think Reki is likely to be town. Bad post :(

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I am the king 👑 of Facade a triggered two shot vigilante. When two separate player's die I unlock one bullet from each one separately. If both my shots are unlocked i can only take one per night. Currently I only can access one of my bullets it unlocked last night (thanks fran) I have no clue who's death gives me my second shot.

I am a king not an assassin so I leave it to the people to decide. Today you will be casting a vote for 2 people one vote using the normal command to lunch a player and a second vote using your kings command to decide who your highness executes.

VOTE:that dirty scum player

This is not a real command i just used green text so I will count the votes by hand when we get to end of day.
just to clarify I won't just shoot the player with the second highest amount of lynch votes. I will shoot the player with the highest amount of green King votes so as we get close to end of day feel free to consider players not necessarily on the lynch bandwagon for King voting.
Fun role.
I shot @Hagi and he survived last night.
Lol
Lol
Fanto's early D1 just really sucks. Like he didn't even adress Reki's claim for at least 100 posts.
Not going to argue my D1 (and D2, and D3) have not sucked, but meh, I believed the claim and didn't have much to say about it.
Fanto's first real post is setting up possible early votes on newbies, as he went on to do with mrHedin.
I mean, Brian was doing that shit in that Mini and we all gave him a pass for the whole damn game lol. Is this really "setting up possible early votes on newbies" or is this just, telling a story of a game where a newbie fooled us, in response to someone wondering if they were playing the newbie card too much?

Also, I didn't vote for Hedin until D2, and I'm not sure what the problem is there?

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

nin (4 votes)
MrHedin - #1,357
Vincent Alexander - #1,375
Hagi - #1,435
Kalor - #1,444

Vincent Alexander (1 votes)
Stantastic - #1,378

Hagi (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,355
Vincent Alexander - #1,366 #1,375
nin - #1,420 #1,424

SalvaPot (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,347

jman1954goat (1 votes)
Stove - #1,365

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
Fanto - #1,336 #1,347

Not voting: Reki, Lone_Prodigy, jman1954goat, nin, Aeleus, SalvaPot, Razmos

Post Counts:
jman1954goat: 20 nin: 18 Stantastic: 13 Vincent Alexander: 10 Fanto: 9 Razmos: 9 Lone_Prodigy: 7 Aeleus: 7 TheChuggernaut: 7 Stove: 5 SalvaPot: 3 Hagi: 3 MrHedin: 2 Reki: 1 Kalor: 1

Current Countdown:
77libom66k

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
You make a statement showing you won't believe Reki's and Sorian's claims (which could be later developed into an actual vote) while giving yourself room to withdraw in case of backlash. We now know Sorian was town and I currently think Reki is likely to be town. Bad post :(

I never put that much thought into it to be honest. Seemed like common sense to be sceptical of day one claims especially when they were claiming the main character of the theme.

This is good learning though for future reference.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fanto
TheChuggernaut
Vincent Alexander
MrHedin
SalvaPot
Lone_Prodigy
Aeleus

Eh the King thing makes this a bit more interesting i think I'll use that on Aeleus and

VOTE: nin
I really need to ask you about some these reads.

What do you find suspicious about myself, Chugg, Vincent, and Aeleus? What makes you want to use your King Vote on Aeleus?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Not going to argue my D1 (and D2, and D3) have not sucked, but meh, I believed the claim and didn't have much to say about it.
You are Fanto, you often post when you have nothing to say. For example this game has more posts about LiS than people who want Chloe in smash despite it being completely irrelevant.

I mean, Brian was doing that shit in that Mini and we all gave him a pass for the whole damn game lol. Is this really "setting up possible early votes on newbies" or is this just, telling a story of a game where a newbie fooled us, in response to someone wondering if they were playing the newbie card too much?

Also, I didn't vote for Hedin until D2, and I'm not sure what the problem is there?
Posts are not made in a vacuum, every post has a reason behind it. You make the post telling the story because A) You find it interesting and B) You want to show that you're going to try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

There are town and scum reasons for wanting to post reason B. You only thought about the scum reasons when seeing my post. Interesting

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I never put that much thought into it to be honest. Seemed like common sense to be sceptical of day one claims especially when they were claiming the main character of the theme.

This is good learning though for future reference.
Hmmm.

Hidden reason revealed! I wanted to see how you'd react to confrontation.

I will go back to rereading now.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
y'know, i feel like i need to do a re-read of the thread and properly reassess how i feel about basically everyone in the game, given that we as a whole are very much without a paddle right now.

but i just really cant be arsed tonight.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to ask you about some these reads.

What do you find suspicious about myself, Chugg, Vincent, and Aeleus? What makes you want to use your King Vote on Aeleus?

Simple as not really knowing how to read you all to be honest. Yourself and Chuggs have a lot of contributions but it's hard for me to read which way you align either way, don't have any serious feelings about you but best to keep heads on a swivel. Can't really remember much about Vincent so they are on it by default and Aeleus is much like yourself where it's hard for me to tell.

I don't have a solid reason for using Jmans ability on them but pressure seems like a good idea at this point.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I find it unlikely that Chuggs and Nin are scum buddies, not only because of Nin's opening read but also because he prods Stan about it, creating discussion.

Otherwise Nin's opening is snore.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus this stressfull to listen to lol would make for a tense reread
yeah...
i like how this series has 3 games with music thats all amazing, yet i like the soundtrack that instead actively attempts to give you a anxiety the most.

and yes by that im saying Drakengard 2 doesn't count as a part of the series.
fucking weak ass shit that one.

Except for that one moment where Caim shows up in all his psychopathic glory, that bit was rad.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I'm definitely interested in hearing about the Scum read on Nin, I feel like he hasn't been talked about much and like I'm giving him too much of a pass here.

There isn't just a scum read on nin, they are actually scum. I checked you on Night 1 to see if my bad reasoning on you was correct (it was not) and then I followed up with what I was feeling on nin last night and hit the jackpot.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard for me to explain my weird new playstyle I've adopted for this game. It basically just involves me staring at the player list and thinking "Who the fuck is Scum though?"

Right now, I'm looking at it and going like, is it Nin, Stan, Chugg, and LP?
There isn't just a scum read on nin, they are actually scum. I checked you on Night 1 to see if my bad reasoning on you was correct (it was not) and then I followed up with what I was feeling on nin last night and hit the jackpot.
Yeah, I know. That read list with me on top and Nin on bottom was really obvious. I even sent our Hosts a PM telling them I knew exactly this was the case just to call it early somewhere lol.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Way to ruin the mood :(

Vote: Nin

I was thinking there were too many vig shot claims as it was.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
[highligth]Unvote[/highlight]

This makes it 4 votes to majority, we need time to discuss the kings shot.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
It's hard for me to explain my weird new playstyle I've adopted for this game. It basically just involves me staring at the player list and thinking "Who the fuck is Scum though?"

Yeah, I know. That read list with me on top and Nin on bottom was really obvious. I even sent our Hosts a PM telling them I knew exactly this was the case just to call it early somewhere lol.

I was hoping you would pick up on it but with everything else that happened while I was sleeping I just wanted to get it out there to be on the safe(r) side.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
wait, your claiming a cop check on nin?

wait, just to that first bit, what was your previous strategy then?

i had actually noticed you seem to be posting a lot less than normal, like i even beat you in post count yesterday and thats just crazy talk.
you also seem to be stressing out a whole lot less tho, so id say its an improvement.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The one thing I found interesting during this stuff, is that I'm assuming there had to have been others that noticed that breadcrumb read list too.

I think Vincent did for example.
My initial reason for being suspicious of Nin I'll quote tomorrow. My reason for switching tonight though...gonna keep that
Also I thought Stan and Chugg trying to divert attention elsewhere, and LP paying it no attention, where interesting, so yeah. Those were my observations after realizing that Hedin was crumbing a red check on Nin.
wait, just to that first bit, what was your previous strategy then?

i had actually noticed you seem to be posting a lot less than normal, like i even beat you in post count yesterday and thats just crazy talk.
you also seem to be stressing out a whole lot less tho, so id say its an improvement.
Well, I used to look at everyone's posts, @ people in the thread with questions and demand for them to give me reads, and generally feel like it was on me to solve the game at all times and if I was wrong about someone then it was my fault for not being good enough.

So yeah, I'd say this style is less stressful.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

Want to hear my full claim ?
I am Kaine the miller.
I had one Vigilante shot that i used on Hagi.
Sucks that it looks like i killed fran, since i did not even get a message telling me that it failed.

I Suspected that i would be checked sooner than later.

Its a lose lose scenario at this stage since i believe what you are claiming to be.
Sucks but i totally get that i will be voted out today.
You checked me and you hit scum, caliming miller is too easy to be true i know i know.

Since i will be the one to leave today can we talk about who is going to get shot ?

Our King still has a shot left.
United_States_President_Barack_Obama_shoots_clay_targets_on_the_range_at_Camp_David%2C_Maryland.jpg

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, i really hope we get scum with this shot otherwise we lose The town cop, the miller aswell as another potential Town player

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind that Hedin is also claiming a green check on yours truly for N1.

CLPq4MT.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Ofc no one will believe a miller claim.
Why? I mean i would not believe such a lazy ass claim.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Cop Claim > someone claiming to be miller

again, can we get past me and talk about who is going to get shot ?

I mean i like the idea of shooting me since this will move me out of the way in order to talk about potential lynch candidates.