• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ohhh I've heard good things about this game. Yet another reason to get a big micro-SD card lol.

BlueBadger

Oct 26, 2017
Cool. I'm down. I was playing through this with friends but we never got through it, I don't think. Now I can play it portable to see what the hype is about!

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
When the developers said they would talk about another console version later, I assumed it was being saved for a Nintendo Direct, not nothing.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
This game was a pleasant surprise and it has a lot of charm. I'd recommend anyone curious about it to give it a shot.

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
May pick it up. Will wait for performance impressions first though, indies on switch are a real mixed bag on that front.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
I mean. Yay! I really want to try this game.

On the other hand, the release timing of this game confuses me. This game would have been a perfect fit on the 1/11 direct.

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, so close. One of my predictions was "Night in the Woods available now" during the Direct.

Hero-of-Time

Oct 27, 2017
I've been wanting to play this for a while now. Will wait to see if there are any performance issues before picking it up.

Virtu Al

Oct 25, 2017
Italy, Rome
More people need to play this game, even if it's more of an interactive story. But the dialogues and the narrative are amazing and, despite not explaining everything by the end of it, the themes treated in the plot are quite complex, as they deal with depression in young adults, mental illness and life in forgotten rural american towns.

Yet, despite the dark themes, the humor in it is on-point and by the end of the game I really found myself thinking deeply about what I witnessed. I felt like it's among the games that had the most impact on me in the last years.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Too bad I already played this on Xbox or I totally would've bought this version. Don't sleep on this game folks. While I'm still kind of unsure how I feel about the direction the story goes near the end it's great overall.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Indies keep appearing out of nowhere on Switch.
Is this on Unity? I had it wishlisted on Steam but I'll buy it on Switch if the port is solid.

Coldman

Oct 25, 2017
PLAY THIS FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

It's seriously fantastic. My #2 game of last year. Hopefully it does inexplicably well like most indies have on Switch.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
It's a good game with mostly good writing. I didn't care much for the ending, but the characters are very well thought out for the most part.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT

tumblr_onhqmjb1Db1tav2fmo2_500.gif

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Might get this. I don;t know anything about it and I need some new stuff to play. Bought Flame in the Flood but it's kinda lame and not my type. Not into that only survival like game.

Nov 1, 2017
can anyone explain this game to me?
Story of a college dropout coming back to her hometown and finding out everything has changed. It's a story about the struggles of young adulthood and what it's like to reconnect with friends who have moved on from you. There are some elements of conspiracy that crop up too, but really the highlight are the interactions between the main group of characters. Gameplay consists mainly of just talking to people (and the occasional mini-game), so you really get what you give with this one, it's up to you to go and seek out the conversations worth having with the townsfolk. You also day to day make different choices of how to spend your time, so you can't see everything. I haven't done multiple playthroughs but I intend to revisit it at some point. It's so earnest and it's a really incredible time, I just finished it on Xbox at the beginning of the year and liked it way more than I was expecting.

It really nails everything it's trying to do. It's just super light on gameplay, but that certainly didn't detract from my experience at all.

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I was waiting for this to hit the Switch before I picked it up! Do we know whether this is the "Weird Autumn" version of the game with added content?

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this was the small announcement that was supposed to be this week?