• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
So Vergeben (he broke Star Fox GP) said Starfox GP and Pikmin 3 will be in the Direct.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77476995/917372919
I don't know how reliable Vergeben is, but Jonneh from GameExplain predicted the same thing about Star Fox along with a beta. Seemed like one of his outlandish red herrings, but now maybe there's more to it unless Vergeben heard the same thing and is parroting Jonneh.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Realistic and should show up:

Info and/or release dates for FE Three Houses, Yoshi, Daemon x Machina, Marvel UA3 and a mention about Joker in Smash. Maybe some Guilty Gear port news too.

Bullshit nonsense wishlist that will never come true:

Xenoblade HD Remaster
Last Story HD Remaster
Xenoblade X: Bigger, Longer & Uncut Edition
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Fully Uncut and Anime Fandom Friendly Edition
F-Zero X Expansion Kit + F-Zero GX HD Remasters with full customization for machines and tracks PLUS 15-player online racing and machine/track sharing
Aikatsu: Complete featuring everything from OG, Stars and Friends; Friends S2 material as free DLC towards to end of that season; comes out west by Nintendo
Guilty Gear x BlazBlue x Fire Emblem x Xenoblade x Dragalia Lost massive fighting game crossover madness
...Or do a 3v3 Nintendo vs Capcom fighting game MAHVEL STYLE

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I went so many damn days without hearing about Vegetables.

Of course ....

UbNvX6x3SDykfOMTNPq5_the-rock-eyeroll.0.gif

coolcam52

Jan 14, 2019
Triforce Heroes was a spin off multiplayer title made by young team. It was never billed as the next big game in the franchise but people elevate it to that level so they can shit on it on the internet. It's really baffling.
Who's to say the rumored 2D Zelda isn't made by the same team, or a similarly small scale project?

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Usually when they single out a title. It means it's close to release and a big title they want to sell.

Mario aces was similar last year, got like 7 minutes. A demo announcement and dated to come out 3 months later. It's looking like Fire Emblem is their next major title that's coming out and marketing is gonna ramp up (May release hopefully)

CodyV

Jan 5, 2018
if a multiplayer 2d zelda is coming i will be soooo happy. triforce heroes was incredible when stable. so many memories. i hope they bring back the link emojis
tumblr_nwn7n9xVkR1sgsb5co4_640.png

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
Is anyone hoping a new Monster Hunter game is announced? Perhaps Nintendo published in the west or funded entirely.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Vergeben's gotten plenty of stuff right before. Not saying he's infallible, as he's gotten plenty wrong, but disregarding him completely? Nah.
What he's gotten right was few & far between, and even they're sprinkled with bullshit information. I don't understand why any of you are taking him seriously. He's not worth our time. Not to mention that he's a general asshole.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
By the way, the Star Fox Grand Prix info I shared here is public and free to share around now. I will now say who I got this info from -- Vergeben. He's open about it now as well: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77476995?jumpto=24#24
Oh shit you got the Star Fox info from Vergeben?? That means he said that before Jonneh made his predictions (well not in public but he still told you Star Fox was real)

Jonneh pretty much said a spring month and some beta/demo soon. Just like Vergeben said.

Absent Breeze

Oct 25, 2017
Vergeben's gotten plenty of stuff right before. Not saying he's infallible, as he's gotten plenty wrong, but disregarding him completely? Nah.
Yea, Its really strange when people try to convince others to ignore certain leakers that have at least a few notable leaks under their belt. Reminds me of when people tried to get pixal par banned before it turned out everything he leaked about lets go was true. Yes Vege has been wrong but he's also been right enough for me to understand why people might at least check out what he has to say.

StrapOnFetus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TX
Fuck yes! I was hoping Star Fox GO to be real! Hub World, have a single player short campaig. 3 routes ala Snes Star Fox. Easy, Medium and Hard. Fill it with secrets, multiplayer can have online ranking, racing, battle mode and surrvival.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
In this case he's not saying anything that someone else hasn't said before him.

Yup. I'm fine never talking about Vergeben for the rest of my life. Dude even goes back to posts from previous leaks & removes some wrong information right before it's clearly disproven to look more trustworthy, like him claiming DBSuper characters would be DLC for FighterZ while Zarbon & Raditz made the base roster. The second someone more credible starts teasing Hit, boom. No trace of those comments on his "Super Post" anymore.

RainRainRain

Jan 15, 2018
Place your bets. Which of Jon's predictions do you think were red herrings, and which of jon's predictions do you think are legit?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Vergen was copying Jonneh or Gamexplain's predictions then why didn't he copy the Zelda predictions too from Gamexplain? He doesn't seem to know anything other than a top down Zelda. No mention of co-op or something of a new concept.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Place your bets. Which of Jon's predictions do you think were red herrings, and which of jon's predictions do you think are legit?

Well, Vergeben said weeks ago about more port/ports of old Dragon Quest games, and guess who predicted old Dragon Quest ports coming in this gamexplain video?

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
...We're actually not going to see Animal Crossing tomorrow, are we? I just felt it to be true. :(

Nov 28, 2018
Florida
Oh shit you got the Star Fox info from Vergeben?? That means he said that before Jonneh made his predictions (well not in public but he still told you Star Fox was real)

Jonneh pretty much said a spring month and some beta/demo soon. Just like Vergeben said.
Yeah, if you've followed me on smashboards you'd know im friends with xenother, who is close friends with verge. This info came from verge, that's where I heard it. And now he's public about it so I'll give the credit over to him. he's been saying this for a while.