• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When do you think the next General Direct will be?

• I still have a fool's hope: August

Votes: 434 31.2%
  • I'm realistic and boring: September

Votes: 491 35.2%
  • I don't like to commit to things: Anytime in 2020

Votes: 157 11.3%
  • I've been hurt too many times: 2021 Onwards

Votes: 311 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmer kripper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
My rant overshadowed my Banjo voice.

My rant wasn't directed at folks here. ERA was good about the Direct and how things played out. Twitter, the chat during the Spawncast, and elsewhere were too much and comments tonight set me off.
keep doin you Nate, many of us will always appreciate you

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019
My rant overshadowed my Banjo voice.

My rant wasn't directed at folks here. ERA was good about the Direct and how things played out. Twitter, the chat during the Spawncast, and elsewhere were too much and comments tonight set me off.
Hey, man. No need to clarify, people show their worst side with inconsequential things. I'm just glad you're still around. I hope things didn't escalate it as much as with Kelios.

Mar 17, 2019
74e.jpg

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
If there is another "stop" before the "main event", my guess is an indie showcase. There's a number of indie games we could see updates on: Axiom Verge 2, Silksong, Sports Story . . . Plus plenty of other Indies and anything new to announce.

EDIT: Or a Smash character or Animal Crossing update.

prizna

Jan 15, 2018
Please not another Partner Showcase so soon, the first one doesn't have me excited for more Partner Showcases.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
If there is another "stop" before the "main event", my guess is an indie showcase. There's a number of indie games we could see updates on: Axiom Verge 2, Silksong, Sports Story . . . Plus plenty of other Indies and anything new to announce.

EDIT: Or a Smash character or Animal Crossing update.
I think this is what was meant by that statement. Are we getting three weekly Directs in a row?

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
So another mini this Monday and then a proper full-blown general Direct the same week as their earnings call.

Makes sense to me!

Maddux

Jul 16, 2020
So lemme get this straight:

-Partner Showcase tomorrow (ugh...)

-MAYBE Mario Collection getting announced this week as the "big event"?

Ser_Kafka

Mar 23, 2020
another stop before the main event

Ooooh, now then! Hope you're keeping well! (And Nate!)

The direct last week wasn't even that bad. It's just the timing was awful. Cadence of Hyrule is a really good game, and the DLC looks interesting. Some were complaining about the music pack, but it's a rhythm game? The F2P shooter looks like it could be fun. WWE didn't do it for me personally, big I'm sure others will like it. SMT III Remaster and SMT V are a big deal, and despite having never played a SMT game before I'll definitely check them out. 3/5 direct.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Indie World instead of Partner Showcase. That being said, were still waiting for the games that were revealed in the last one to be out. Where the hell is The Last Campfire?

Status
Not open for further replies.