• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is 13 our luck number?

• Yes

Votes: 352 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 263 24.6%
  • Dill Spowser

Votes: 303 28.3%
  • Phoug Bencer

Votes: 152 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2018
Oh I thought like a Remake and I missed it.

You don't want a remake of a Lufia game.

614QkJ6suBL._SY444_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

aba.gif

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
Going from P5 to P3 would be traumatic for a lot of new fans, that game hasn't aged spectacularly well.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
What is your most-desired 1) Remake, 2) Remaster, and 3) Revival that could theoretically show up in a Direct? Doesn't have to be logical. Go with your heart.

EDIT: Double post my b
Remake: Some SNES Fire Emblem, I guess. They are only in Japanese.
Remaster: Zelda: Skyward Sword. I have never played it.
Revival: Final Fantasy Tactics (Advance or not).

Virtu Al

Oct 25, 2017
Italy, Rome
My only fear is that the Direct turns out to be real but it's another very small partner showcase.

I won't be heavily affected as it'd just mean to be a little more patient, but man, the doom and gloom following it on the net would be hard to get through.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
My only fear is that the Direct turns out to be real but it's another very small partner showcase.

I won't be heavily affected as it'd just mean to be a little more patient, but man, the doom and gloom following it on the net would be hard to get through.

Nate said it's most likely going to be a general, and Captain used the term "Generally" as well. It's looking pretty likely now at least.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Good news: I'm going to be busy at work for the next week or so, so time should fly by for me

Bad news: I'm also working the day that the Direct will air. Without a break. Goddammit Publix.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
What is your most-desired 1) Remake, 2) Remaster, and 3) Revival that could theoretically show up in a Direct? Doesn't have to be logical. Go with your heart.

EDIT: Double post my b
1)I'm weird and want a remake of Hotel Dusk for the Switch
2)F-Zero GX
3)Star Tropics remake even though I have oretty much no attachment to the series apart from watching some Youtube videos
but it could be a cool adventure game if made with modern sensibilites
Could move in a different Direction tham Zelda, more lightheadlrted than Metroid and more grounded than Mario.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Jan 2, 2018
Huh. I didn't know that. What makes me even more sad now is that people never asks Square for a new entry in that series. Let Asano team handle it and get the old Lufia peeps on board ... *wakes up from his dreamland*

I don't even dare to dream about a new game. My wish is just a simple port of the best game in the franchise, but apparently that's too much to ask for.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Square Enix and its old JRPGs have no pattern whatsoever, it seems totally random.

You can have a mobile port with new ugly sprites, a pc version, suddenly a remake, nothing at all, who knows.

Jan 2, 2018

cyan<9

Jul 9, 2020
Oh wow this thread goes faaaaast.
Kirby games are like the blandest shit ever I swear
Which ones did you play? I'd say the quality of the franchise typically goes through the roof and falls back down on cold hard stone with each entry. Especially if you count in personal taste. I could barely finish Epic Yarn (though I played on 3DS, should be better on the Wii I heard) but I loved Triple Deluxe and Planet Robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.