• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Date may have changed, so please be gentle, but I'm pretty sure it's next week. First week of September.
Covers Autumn - Winter games (Sept 2019 through March 2020)

Like some people mentioned earlier, they would need to have the Direct before TGS.

Guess it will include Animal crossing in some capacity.

March 20 is still technically winter.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Date may have changed, so please be gentle, but I'm pretty sure it's next week. First week of September.

Like some people mentioned earlier, they would need to have the Direct before TGS.
awesome possum

I'd rather take a new one with co op.
well i mean a new one too, but it wouldn't hurt to have the levels of the 3DS games included. and i'm 110% sure there'll be co op.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Date may have changed, so please be gentle
source.gif

jk I appreciate you

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Idc for Animal Crossing so I won't mind if they don't do a big spotlight on it. They probably will show the game though the more I think about it.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
if it's next week i expect yet ANOTHER reminder for the games we already know about.

pokemon sw/sh
link's awakening
luigi's mansion
daemon x machina
dragon quest xi s: echoes on an elusive age - definitive edition

perhaps in a reel. i hope they announce the voice drama DLC for DQ.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Hot damn a Direct may finaly fall on my day off for once.

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
I need a Direct so badly. What a shitty fucking month. Save me, Nintendo!

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you Emily for burying the unfounded pessimism. Good vibes only.
Yes thanks Emily. People should've never doubted a September direct. I hope those who kept saying a Direct would have to be October because "too many games were coming in September" or "a September direct would take away from the September games" have seen their evil ways. 😈

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
It has never been easier to guess a Direct date than this time lol. Everyone and their mother guessed it will be the week before TGS. Well almost everyone.

Deleted member 12555

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hi, it's me again with the usually scheduled whine about the lack of Xenoblade X and Wonderful 101 on Switch, just before the next Direct.

Is fucking Pikmin seriously more exciting than either one of those? Am I a joke to you, Nintendo?

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Nice, next week a direct most likely, then. Thanks Emily!

A focus on the next 6 months makes sense. I wonder if they will cut off part of the direct like they did for E3, in order to keep it from leaking.

But nevermind that, I'm curious to learn more about Gods and Monsters, so hopefully we see that game.

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
Nice, next week a direct most likely, then. Thanks Emily!

A focus on the next 6 months makes sense. I wonder if they will cut off part of the direct like they did for E3, in order to keep it from leaking.

But nevermind that, I'm curious to learn more about Gods and Monsters, so hopefully we see that game.
I don't think that regular Directs are shown to press.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
On one hand, it's great to get the Direct sooner than later.

On the other hand, it kinda sucks they're gonna do it on the same week that my state gets ravaged by a hurricane

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I feel like I know more than enough about Fall-Winter games already. Maybe there will be a surprise? I'd appreciate an updated Daemon X Machina demo though. See if the changes push me toward buying it.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017

My body

Ready

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I'm so happy! Now the forum doesn't need to get mad and start posting chibi robo and clock gifs.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018

Eh the last September direct extended into March 2020. I know it was meant to show until holiday 2019 but AC was delayed, but this seems inherently smaller now that the cut off of games being shown is just the first quarter of next year. So I dont know what you were expecting to post a gif like that ....

Status
Not open for further replies.