• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enforced

Oct 26, 2017
1554836645-ezgif-com-optimize.gif
Lol

I hope the rumors on halo and gears of war are true. I really miss playing them.

Oct 25, 2017
Not entirely sure I believe in the April 11th rumor, though I do think it'll happen within a month or so.
Mario Maker 2 for some reason lacks a release date. Can't date it at e3 since it's out likely shortly after the conference.
Cadence of Hyrule is also listed as "spring". Super Smash Bros has a spring update with Joker supposedly releasing any day now.
April seems like a good time for a mini direct covering all of these.

It does feel like whenever rumors about a Nintendo direct start popping up with "it's this week, everyone!!"...it's usually a week or two later, lol

Not sure if they'll reveal the next smash character which should be do by e3 (sounds like we'll get one every other month, got one in feburary with plant, one in April with joker, ??? in June?)
I think announcing and shadow dropping the next character at e3 would be more impactful, but I guess a new character reveal would be pretty cool in the next direct as well.

Luke92

Jan 31, 2019
Just release Smash 3.0 already, I don't care for anything else. Well, it would be nice to see Animal Crossing, too.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Just release Smash 3.0 already, I don't care for anything else. Well, it would be nice to see Animal Crossing, too.
Yeah, for real. While I care about all the other stuff, I know it's coming and E3 is right around the corner, so I can deal. I want fucking Joker already.

RealDealRusty

Jan 8, 2019
Wow, i hopped off for a few and someone was in the other thread saying they've seen some AC leaks. Don't do this to me.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
So, Sniper Elite V2 is also releasing this May. Man it has been a monster spring for Switch, amount and quality of games are incredible.

Now we need even better summer. We're waiting for the announcements, Nintendo (and everybody else)!

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thread poll idea:

Who deserves to get invited to Smash?

[ ] Master Chief
[ ] Goku
[ ] Waluigi

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, we moved threads while I was sleeping. I want to ask if anything news-worthy happened (besides the NYC store closing on Wednesday; but as always that doesn't mean a thing) but I know the answer will be "nothing happened".

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would actually love cooking mama as a wii fit trainer style unexpected character.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
April 11. The day Joker unlocked his powers

*buttons up tinfoil pajamas and tucks self in with tinfoil blanket*

Status
Not open for further replies.