• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Until March 2020

Votes: 1,043 53.8%
  • Until April 2020

Votes: 207 10.7%
  • Until E3

Votes: 244 12.6%
  • Forever (no more Directs)

Votes: 444 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There was never going to be a direct today. Just move on to Tuesday 6 am Pacific for a chance of a Animal Crossing direct announcement

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
I don't really see a controversy in asking bans for people behaving as insiders and sharing wrong stuff. That's how it works for other people, mod verified or not.

Anyway, I don't see why they'd have announced a Direct for tomorrow.
Strange that NoE did not Tweet about the big sale now.
They usually do it later in the day.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Thing that makes it impossible in Feb is that Nintendo took a Pill that lasts till March.

And why are you here anyway, go back and work on Xenoblade DE, make sure that appears in the next Direct.
Yes boss, I'm on it boss, sorry boss !

Right now we're making sure everything is balanced for the new area added in the middle of the game to complete the story and the addition of the new character that we were supposed to have in the Wii release. If we have time... ha no, better not say. Enjoy !

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I hear it has some underwhelming elements. I largely am unaware what those elements are though and I'm eager to watch it this weekend.

Yeah it's probably a good idea to go in expecting to be disappointing, I've heard about why it is disappointing but I plan to enjoy the ride itself.

Gutting Toriyamas art style for a generic pixar-esque look and
changing the entire context of the game through a stupidly contrived twist ending
isn't something to be excited about, trust me.

I actually like the animation style, it's nice to see something different every now and then. But yeah the twist sounds dumb, though I'm going in fully aware of that.

Onilink

Oct 30, 2017
I don't really see a controversy in asking bans for people behaving as insiders and sharing wrong stuff. That's how it works for other people, mod verified or not.

Anyway, I don't see why they'd have announced a Direct for tomorrow.

They usually do it later in the day.
Because this is how you will not ever have a leak, with nothing more than (if done) a thank you for the correct info, and a severe punishment for wrong info.
Zippo is verified, and shared some info, correct or not. The mass hysteria that these kinds of threads can reach scares people. Chill and lay your pitchfork.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I understand people saying to be patient, but at some point people need to understand that for years Nintendo trained their fans to expect news via a direct / mini direct at certain points of the year. When they remain silent and start breaking that cycle, of course fans are going to get agitated.

We are in uncharted territory with how long we have had to wait and it's tough being a fan when you see no light at the end of the tunnel (aka what the heck is Nintendo planning post March 20th).

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
I never understood why after all these years on this site Zippo wanted to start the "leaking business". It's really hard to go back being a normal poster once people just see you as an insider and all the harassment you get once something doesn't pan out is really not worth it.

Crow Pudding

Nov 12, 2017
I understand people saying to be patient, but at some point people need to understand that for years Nintendo trained their fans to expect news via a direct / mini direct at certain points of the year. When they remain silent and start breaking that cycle, of course fans are going to get agitated.

We are in uncharted territory with how long we have had to wait and it's tough being a fan when you see no light at the end of the tunnel (aka what the heck is Nintendo planning post March 20th).
So a nintendo fan is like a Pavlov's dog?

superbright

Feb 11, 2019
United Kingdom
Hey, why is no one in this thread talking about pizza?

Dominos-New-York-Hot-Dog-Pizza_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.