Votes: 419 25.6%
  • OT8

Votes: 241 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
In any case, since so many people are saying to hold on, I woul wait for 11PM CET as last opportunity. They really seem confident and I think that a Direct was really planned for this week. So let's see.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
As long as the winning poll option is next week, the Direct will always be next week.

And if the poll is deleted, Directs are deleted forever.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
So all twitter is saying ERA going bonkers over No March Direct. Told you ERA, keep your expectations low and now wait till E3.

jimmer kripper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Nate posted what he thinks yesterday. If there isn't a direct this week then a delay has been made. If there is one, then no delay has been made.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I come from a timeline where we already had the Nintendo Direct, Trump isn't president, and the coronavirus pandemic was contained in January due to a unified global effort and advancements in science we invested in years ago. I just want to say that Breath of the Wild 2 and the new F-Zero look amazing.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017

Frankish

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I come from a timeline where we already had the Nintendo Direct, Trump isn't president, and the coronavirus pandemic was contained in January due to a unified global effort and advancements in science we invested in years ago. I just want to say that Breath of the Wild 2 and the new F-Zero look amazing.

I could've believed you if it weren't for the bolded. There is no universe in which F-Zero is revived.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Can I go to your timeline?

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
They may be, but if there's a NISA related announcement in the Direct he'd probably know when it was happening.

i'm a true believer after indie world and the march 26 thing was announced before indie world and then indie world happened and people were dead-set on tomorrow from earlier in the week.

Deleted member 53506

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
Not even temporal paradox can save F-Zero.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Let me into your time capsule! Noooow!!

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018

What about Metroid Prime remasters?

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Look, I get it, it's a tough time for everyone and I know that there is pain but if you just hold on for one more day and you'll be able to break free from those chains

sorry for the weak sh*tpost I didn't get much sleep

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
I think the Corona pandemic shifted priorities for Nintendo and put the General Direct on hold. By about June/July most experts think the world should be back to normal, hence why I think Nintendo will wait until the doom passes and China ramps up production again to probably issue an apology that they couldn't release this Direct sooner.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
If we're already breaking one pattern thinking it's second half of the month, I don't see why breaking another one in the announcement time is so far fetched

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
If we're already breaking one pattern thinking it's second half of the month, I don't see why breaking another one in the announcement time is so far fetched

Whatever happens a pattern will be breaking. They've never NOT had a General Direct (or live presentation) in a Q1 since Directs have existed.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Era: *Has a bunch of varied, but mostly expected, reaections. Two or three people take it too far*

The Internet: "HOLY SHIT ERA IS GOING CRAZY. WHEN WILL THESE MAD LADS STOP? DON'T THEY KNOW THERE'S A PANDEMIC GOING ON???!!!! OH MY GOOOOODDDDD!!!!!"

Frankish

Oct 25, 2017
USA

Breaking any pattern is not far fetched because there is zero reason to think any pattern is intended to continue in perpetuity.

These imagined patterns are what causes people to go crazy.

jimmer kripper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
I think the Corona pandemic shifted priorities for Nintendo and put the General Direct on hold. By about June/July most experts think the world should be back to normal, hence why I think Nintendo will wait until the doom passes and China ramps up production again to probably issue an apology that they couldn't release this Direct sooner.
so you got no idea

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll wait until the end of the day in the US before I think the direct was canceled or pushed back. The AC direct was announced at 5 EST...might as well wait and see.

If you live in the States or the UK, I got news for you

Status
Not open for further replies.