With regards to Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury...

• I have played the game, and will for sure be buying it again!

Votes: 375 34.1%
  • I have played the game, and may buy it again depending on the improvements/Bowser’s Fury

Votes: 284 25.8%
  • I have played the game, and definitely won’t be buying it again

Votes: 103 9.4%
  • I haven’t played the game, and will for sure be jumping in for the first time!

Votes: 231 21.0%
  • I haven’t played the game, but I’m still not sold yet

Votes: 71 6.4%
  • I haven’t played the game, and I’m still not interested

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Working?
c3R5bGU9MTImZGF0ZT0yMDIwLTEwLTAxJnRpbWU9MTUlM0EyMSZ0aW1lem9uZT1FdXJvcGUlMkZCZXJsaW4mYmNrQ29sb3I9MDAwMDAwJmZvbnRDb2xvcj1GRkZGRkYmbGFiZWxDb2xvcj1GRkZGRkYmZGF5TGFiZWw9ZGF5cyZob3VyTGFiZWw9aG91cnMmbWluTGFiZWw9bWluJnNlY0xhYmVsPXNlYw==.gif

E: wtf, why is it off again? lol

Deleted member 59109

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 8, 2019
I don't want more FE characters in Smash, and I think there's too many already, but I'd be fine with more Pokémon. They're much more diverse, each one is going to be pretty different from the others

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I disagree with this but it's understandable that people are tired of FE characters, this coming from somebody that loves the series.
I don't want more FE characters in Smash, and I think there's too many already, but I'd be fine with more Pokémon. They're much more diverse, each one is going to be pretty different from the others
Honestly, who else from Fire Emblem can they possibly put in Ultimate? Everyone points at Awakening of having too much representation but people over look that a) the game saved the series and b) two of the reps are echoes. I also like that they interact in the victory shots as friends. Makes Smash feel more alive.

Deleted member 63139

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
  1. Sora (with that kh melody game)
  2. Spyro
  3. Crash bandicoot
  4. Monster hunter (I mean that's for me at least one of the 2021 characters)
  5. doomguy, I'd hate that personally but checks up with that new Doom port on switch

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
Wonder if that rumor of Tracer is true
Then Blizzard handed out their least interesting IP for a Smash character.

Illidan? hell yes. Zeratul? absolutely. Deckard Cain? who wouldn't want to see him snap Isabelle's legs.

Tracer? I'm bored thinking about it. I hate that Overwatch did well because it means I have to sit through more Overwatch existing.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, who else from Fire Emblem can they possibly put in Ultimate? Everyone points at Awakening of having too much representation but people over look that a) the game saved the series and b) two of the reps are echoes. I also like that they interact in the victory shots as friends. Makes Smash feel more alive.
That doesn't mean Awakening should get three reps even if two are echoes. They should have put Lyn in as playable before anyway but FE went the way of pokemon putting in the newest lords every time.

Just to be clear, I don't want more FE characters in Ultimate, if anything I want some of them cut.

ozeiyo

Feb 12, 2020
I'd be down for another pokémon, not so much for another FE character. I don't care for XC2 but if Rex plays fun, it'll be fine.

Up until last week I wanted rayman. Now, not so much.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Ah, shame. I missed the Nintendo-weebs discussion. I was so occupied with finding a countdown gif creator...

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be down for another pokémon, not so much for another FE character. I don't care for XC2 but if Rex plays fun, it'll be fine.

Up until last week I wanted rayman. Now, not so much.
I just don't want Cinderace. If it has to be from the 8th gen give me Rillaboom or Toxtricity please.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Reading the tchat in the Nintendo France livestream, it's hilarious and depressing, just a bunch of kids yelling at each others
"No it can't be Crash, Sony and Nintendo HATES each other !" "But it's not a Sony character, you're dumb" "duuuh Crash 4 is a playstation exclusivity, and Crash sucks ass and given how he is in his games I'm sure he'll be shitty to play as"
Then you have some random kids asking for a new Sonic character lmao

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I can't stress how good Will of the Wisps is.

It is really damn good.
Reading the tchat in the Nintendo France livestream, it's hilarious and depressing, just a bunch of kids yelling at each others
"No it can't be Crash, Sony and Nintendo HATES each other !" "But it's not a Sony character, you're dumb" "duuuh Crash 4 is a playstation exclusivity, and Crash sucks ass and given how he is in his games I'm sure he'll be shitty to play as"
Then you have some random kids asking for a new Sonic character lmao

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It feels like most of the Smash discussion/speculation has turned to the characters people DON'T want.

I said before, I'm truly game for anyone at this point. Not knowing Joker, Hero, or Terry all that well from the first Fighter's Pass didn't matter because I've had a lot of fun with all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.