• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck that last post
It's basically

mrb-singularity-f1.png

A_Jazzy_Book

Oct 27, 2017
Uh…jeepers…yeah, coming out of my lurky hidey-hole for the discord link just in case.

And yeah that last MC post is unsettling to say the least lol.

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
The situation with SalesEra is truly absurd and I can't understand why the mods want to repeat the situation that led to first exodus

HylianHero12

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Really hoping to see Fire Emblem tomorrow, even if it a remake. Though it would be nice for a remake of one of the unlocalized games. I would actually really like a Tellius remake, especially if it's both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn together.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The MC shitshow aside, I'm hoping this community can survive in some form if only because I need somewhere to occasionally ChibiRobo-post

metalmonstar

May 17, 2018
Hopefully we get more Bakugon.

Jokes aside it is probably just going to be holiday lineup. I doubt they will have too many surprises but we shall see.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sales ERA seems to bleed into a bunch of other communities including this one (no surprise) If Sales ERA truly bolts then a lot of gaming communities will suffer here.

LuckyNumber69

Apr 30, 2021
Frustrating and saddened by what went on in the MC threads... I guess I'll finally bite the bullet and start using Discord too, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.