• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2021
100%
NSO Update (N64 and/or GB and GBC)
Animal Crossing update
Mario Party Superstars
Metroid Dread
Splatoon 3
Advance Wars 1 + 2 Reboot Camp
Project Triangle Strategy

75%
Final Smash DLC(feeling a bit more confident)
New DK
Xenoblade 3
New Kirby
Pokémon Arceus
Castlevania GBA collection
Alan Wake

50%
BotW 2
Fire Emblem
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD ports
RE Outrage

25%
Bayo 3
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Silksong

1%
Prime 4
Pikmin 4

Spheromancer

Sep 24, 2020
If N64 for NSO is real, would every game get the "upgrades" SM64 got?
The phrasing used was "This year, the original Legend of Zelda game reaches its 35th anniversary. While we don't have any campaigns or other Nintendo Switch games planned, we've been working on this Game & Watch system..."

A "Nintendo Switch game" means a game you can download from the eShop or buy on a cartridge, so it wouldn't include an emulated N64 game but would include a WWHD or TPHD port. And I think it's a big reach to suggest he would say this knowing full well WWHD and TPHD announcements were on the horizon, and just discounting them because they weren't part of the 35th anniversary marketing. Again, if that were the case, why say anything at all? The only reason to even mention plans for other Switch games is to manage fan expectations.

I mean all Im saying is its possible lmao. If they say no more games for the 35th anniversary and a game comes out in March, that follows suit. Its not that serious

donpiano

Nov 15, 2017
Chris(OP of Media-Create threads for 15+ years) was banned because he challenged a mod on a specific situation while at the same time the moderation/staff issued guidelines that weren't compatible with media create threads and didn't had any thought put into it. A lot of people called out moderation and staff because of years ignoring the trolls in the thread and Chris ban and moderation went on a witch hunt banning a lot of people, even regular users of MC. Later a user provided screenshots that prove that cvxfreak(The mod Chris disagreed with) actions were with malicious intent and people started calling staff out again. Admin/Moderation answered with a incredible weak response, defending cvxfreak while issuing a double standard. Then, another user provided screenshots of Morrigan(another mod) discord were this mod was cursing the threads, users and saying to their discord followers to troll on the MC thread, as they(Morrigan) would not ban these discord trolls.
edit: Also, Chris left Era. Mazi too. Lelouch stepped down from NPD threads and MP90 from PAL Threads. Also Bruno MB from PAL Threads and SalesERA in general was permabanned for criticizing a mod on twitter while mods on discord are left to do whatever they want.

to try and summarize:

mod responded to reports of recurring trolling in the MC thread by banning the OP, a longstanding contributor to the community, and imposing a new set of rules that did not address the trolling, without consulting the community

It was quickly uncovered that the mod in question was talking shit on the OP and had planned on banning him, and bragged about it

mods are currently half-addressing the situation

I see. Damn. What a shitshow. I never was too invested in era community but I recognize these people, they're very important to the forum. Sad to see them go. Thanks for summing it up!

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I'd like to encourage people to join the Discord, as it is a fun supplement to the discussions here. No other reason.

I would specifically like BozPaggs to rejoin, even if you don't participate.

The Discord is fun, and it supports the fast-paced shitposting of this thread better than a forum format in a lot of ways. That is the singular reason I am advising you join.

Hope to see you there!

oese0

Feb 1, 2020
Germany
Just wanted to pop in to say I'm probably not going to be around here much longer for whatever reason, but it's been real y'all.
Can't even blame you if you indeed leave, been a lurker for many years now and... wow, what a massively disappointing end to an otherwise pretty fun place to visit week in and out. Take care!

Deleted member 59

Posting for the discord so i can lurk there like i lurk here..ha.

Roll on the direct

sanstesy

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I don't even care about Media Create much but literally everything that has transpired in that thread makes me want to abandon this site.

Dishonesty and insincerity on full display - without any shred of shamefulnes.

b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
I'd like to encourage people to join the Discord, as it is a fun supplement to the discussions here. No other reason.

I would specifically like BozPaggs to rejoin, even if you don't participate.

The Discord is fun, and it supports the fast-paced shitposting of this thread better than a forum format in a lot of ways. That is the singular reason I am advising you join.

Hope to see you there!
Yes this has never felt like a better option. Do it, people.

Isaak47

Aug 19, 2020
Guess I'll use my one and only post to say I have to agree with the other lurkers on this page, what a disappointing end to some pretty fun communities and threads.

SizzleBiz

Dec 26, 2019
Lurker here looking to get a Discord invite or something where I will probably do nothing but lurk still lol.

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
Discord invite for anyone interested.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Onlywantsapples

alt account
Banned
May 13, 2021
Honestly, I've been wanting to post here more, but I just, don't like posting on forums, much and it doesn't take longer than a week, when I do post, that I honestly do not like posting on this site much anymore.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Dishonesty and insincerity on without any shred of shamefulnes.

I was a forum mod on two other sites for several years and I have never seen anything like this. Wtf.

I'm frankly pissed that my EraClear just re-upped a couple days ago. What the hell is going on with the admins and mods here? This place was supposed to be better than this.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering what they could reveal about AW Reboot Camp direct worthy. Adding Dual Strike CO's and maybe some of the story missions would make me happy. IF Nintendo is not planning to sell another remake for 60 bucks.

Might be wishful thinking, but the fact that didn't didn't show or mention the game once since E3 makes me think they're working on improving the graphics. I was marginally fine with how it looked, but it could look so much better, so I'm hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.