• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favorite Fire Emblem: Three Houses character?

• Bernadetta

Votes: 214 13.1%
  • Dorothea

Votes: 143 8.8%
  • Edelgard

Votes: 341 20.9%
  • Petra

Votes: 234 14.4%
  • I Picked The Wrong House When I Played Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Votes: 83 5.1%
  • Claude

Votes: 252 15.5%
  • Nothing to report!

Votes: 362 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why would they do this?

The only correct answer is Hubert. Edelgard and Seteth are an acceptable second and third respectively.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see an issue? I mean, it's a really easy answer. It's the gatekeeper. Nintendo is probably just testing its fan base to see how smart they are to get it right.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone knows it's Bernadetta who you send out and have her murder at least 10 people per battle and then let lock herself in her room so she can have nonstop PTSD terrors.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I've only played Golden Deer, but so far I can say that all of them are great, and you can't make me chose between my children
Except Lorenz, he's trash

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not a single vote for Rhea or Catherine broke my heart.

May create a Twitter just to vote for my Pope.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Edelgard is the worst.What is wrong with people?

My picks are Felix and Seteth.

SturokBGD

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
I don't even remember their names. Blue haired guy. Other blue haired guy. Grey haired woman. Her with the big cans. Blue haired guy 3.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017

Ah yes, I see you are a man of culture as well.

Bernie is the best, but the whole damn Black Eagles class is incredible, even the ones I thought I would dislike I love, can't wait to play other houses if they are even half as good. Each character could head their own game they are so damn good.

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
There's a lot of good choices: Edelgard, Petra, Dorothea, Shamir, Sylvain, Mercedes, Dedue, Leonie.

But honestly the correct answer is Ashe.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
I'd go with my best son Ashe.

But Lysithea, Caspar, and Annete are my other faves. My precious kiddos. My precious precious overpowered monster kiddos.