ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
www.polygon.com

Peach sex game 8 years in the making hit with Nintendo takedown

Peach’s Untold Tale was inspired by hentai

When it was available, the game allowed Princess Peach to have sex with (and become impregnated by) Super Mario enemies like the Goomba, or dress up in a variety of costumes. Footage shows Princess Peach sleeping with a number of characters, and players could choose different ways for the sexual acts to conclude. The last update for the game hit on April 19, when the developer told players who supported his Patreon that he would "prefer to be dead" than "abandon" the game. All the same, Peach's Untold Tale went on an extended hiatus that was worsened by the coronavirus.

Given what happened after Nintendo took down the Mario 64 PC port, I can only assume this means that Nintendo has plans for their own Princess Peach sex game.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
You fools, now everyone will be aware of the game you were trying to hide

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
2697495.gif

Toa Axis

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
FakeRequiredBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

Decidedly not my kind of thing, but uh, I didn't know Peach had this sort of an audience. But then again, there's an audience for everything.

tazmin

Oct 30, 2017
So what's the gestational length of each birth? Is that discussed in the game or

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Woah...now I've heard everything!

Even if that game were to somehow be released now, it wouldn't be sold at most places & would have to be given a CERO Z/ESRB AO rating.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
The way the article details the game and then directly links to the creator's Patreon reads like a stealth plea to keep it going lol

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
They spent 8 years of their lives on this.

I wish I had this kind of dedication (but for normal things).

Oct 25, 2017
When it was available, the game allowed Princess Peach to have sex with (and become impregnated by) Super Mario enemies like the Goomba, or dress up in a variety of costumes. Footage shows Princess Peach sleeping with a number of characters, and players could choose different ways for the sexual acts to conclude.

This description is hilarious.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Clearly Nintendo's been working on their own princess peach sex game. Some Battle Royale where a bunch of Marios run a train on her.

Ok....please don't ban me.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
You joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Peach game in the pipeline and Nintendo didn't want people to find this on google while searching for it
Ooh - this is a great point. Peach-led Odyssey sequel or spinoff.

www.youtube.com

Vinny Vinesauce : Corruptions - "No That's Impossible!"

lol this video got age restricted vinny funny upset original video [Vinesauce] Vinny - Corruptions Stockpile 8 : https://youtu.be/yhUhCzUlOg4?t=549

Perfection.
I've always wondered what this is from.