• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should really add some animation/transition when Link turns. I get why the movement is 8-way (although I would prefer if it was analog), but this looks too choppy.

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
So it's full co-op in AC and not just visit a friend's town? Like, both players live on the island and can do everything?

If I understood it correctly, it's both. You can share a joycon and just let someone help you. Or you can have multiple friends building on the same island.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The crane machine game is Nintendo's version of microtransaction

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if the tilt-shift effect they're going for with the blurring of the top and bottom of the screen is affecting performance.

Sojiro

Jun 24, 2018
LA looks so damn good, so excited to jump back into this game again with a fresh coat of paint. Frames do seem to drop outside, but I am confident that can be addressed before release.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the framerate looks fine

the problem is the interiors are 60 and the exteriors are 30, which is jarring. hopefully they're able to lock the entire game to 60fps

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Did the YouTube stream just die out for anyone else?

Edit: nevermind I guess I just needed to close and re-open YouTube.

Links Awakening looks incredible.