• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

000.gif

A new copypasta is born

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
This reveal might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be Metroid but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Metroid was expected, they should've cancelled the announcement.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
This reveal might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be Metroid but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Metroid was expected, they should've cancelled the announcement.
When the hell was Metroid *ever* expected?

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So how is everyone looking forward to the Holiday Switch Line up which consists so far of.

Bakugan

and... erm...

Deleted member 69942

User requested account closure
Banned
May 22, 2020
I mean going in with low expectation is a given nowadays and if you think Nintendo is really doing that bad than sell your Switch and all.

Sure it can be better but people are acting like they are doomed lol.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Metroid was never gonna be announced here. Nintendo themselves deconfirmed it.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017

Come on now

Oct 27, 2017
okay, so the reveal was funny, and now we have posts like this that are also funny. it's the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018

Sounds to me like you played yourself, friend.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like some bullshit level-5 would try and pettle nowadays lol
Chill. Even if Level 5 games have problems sometimes, they don't look this shitty. This game at it's worst portions looked like a PS1 game, and at best a PS2 game. At the very least you can expect Level 5 games to look pretty and play well.

SimonSimon

Alt Account
Mar 26, 2020

What hype did they create? You created that hype.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Like, I didn't care for the announcement, but:
"unacceptable" seems like a stretch, doesn't it?

Oct 27, 2017
Paper Mario looked great, but the constant overtalking of each other was awkward. This was not the way to reveal Bakugan LMAO.....literally noone has asked for this.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany

... why did you expect Metroid? Are people still thinking that Metroid head isn't just a nod? Like for real? That Nintendo planted it in that trailer for the long game and this Treehouse presentation?

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
That sounds like a new copypasta in the making.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
This reveal might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be Hamtaro but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Hamtaro was expected, they should've cancelled the announcement.

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh

Nah you're misinformed about this.

Edit- Ok maybe it was sarcasm. Can't tell anymore.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Oh you, I pray that this is a copypasta.

Kazer

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Is this a meme?

If not it should be.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
this is a copypasta right

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
That's one dumb post mate.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017

Square just shot themselves in the foot

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018

this legit reads like a copypasta bro

Perfect Chaos

Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA, USA
lol. Come on.

MykonosFan

Oct 25, 2017
What copypasta is this?

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
This reveal might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be Hamtaro but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Hamtaro was expected, they should've cancelled the announcement.
This reveal might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be Mother 3 but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Mother 3 was expected, they should've cancelled the announcement.

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017

That's hilarious.