sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also this trailer being full of a bunch of low quality pre-rendered videos is not instilling confidence.

Granted, I imagine it's so they can just change the end and make a generic Complete Edition for advertisement of the PS4 version, but still a bit offputting.

Last edited:

Kvik

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Downunder.
Quoting sysreq for posterity.

System Requirements

• Minimum:
    • OS: Windows® 10 64bit, Windows® 8.1 64bit, Windows® 7 64bit
    • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 3550 or over
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780 VRAM 3GB or over AMD Radeon™ R9 280 VRAM 3GB or over
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 80 GB available space
    • Sound Card: 16 bit stereo, 48KHz WAVE file can be played

• Recommended:
    • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 4770K or over
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 VRAM 6GB or over AMD Radeon™ R9 380X VRAM 4GB or over

http://store.steampowered.com/app/485510/Nioh_Complete_Edition___Complete_Edition/

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Warmly recommend this game.
It's as if Ninja Gaiden, Tenchu & the Souls games had a baby.
The Souls game beats it in terms of atmosphere but this is still a strong suite of Nioh.
It's weakness is that amongst its ton of content there's a certain lack of variety but I'm not familiar with how the DLC might add to the package.

Where it's stronger than Souls is in the combat which is simply sublime & super deep. It's far and away the front-runner in ResetEra's 'Best combat system of 2017 thread'.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
It seems that they're not taking the porting effort lightly.

x9z6v2B.png

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to pre-order, but then again. It's a Tecmo Koei game on PC.
I need those performance thread and reviews first

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Enjoy PC users! 650 hours on the base game, and i am as addicted to the combat as i was when i started

It truly is a combination of Onimusha, Ninja Gaiden, and Dark Souls....and Diablo

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy PC users! 650 hours on the base game, and i am as addicted to the combat as i was when i started
Wew lad, I burned out by the real final mission. Enemy variety and bland levels did me in. The combat is sublime but there's only so much the game could do for me with what it had to offer prior to the DLC.

It seems that they're not taking the porting effort lightly.

x9z6v2B.png
I noticed this the other day
ycXeI.png

Oct 31, 2017
Quoting sysreq for posterity.

System Requirements

• Minimum:
    • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 3550 or over
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780 VRAM 3GB or over AMD Radeon™ R9 280 VRAM 3GB or over

• Recommended:
    • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 4770K or over
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 VRAM 6GB or over AMD Radeon™ R9 380X VRAM 4GB or over
http://store.steampowered.com/app/485510/Nioh_Complete_Edition___Complete_Edition/

80 GB

giphy.gif

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
I'm interested, but no way am I buying thid until I know how well it runs and what graphic options are available.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
They waited a year to port it, I can wait another year to buy it. Hopefully they'll fix any bugs with the port by then. Lol who am I kidding, KT patch their PC ports?

Deleted member 22070

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Definitely interested in this, but will have to wait for port feedback.

Also it seems from what I usually see of the game it's just a succession of tight corridors ? Are there a bit more open or vista like levels in this game ? I know it's not open world and all and I haven't watched a lot of gameplay as I prefer to go in as fresh as possible, but yeah all I saw was always the same very tight paths.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
There is variance in paths and decent verticality, but i would not say the game is "open" by any means. Maybe as open as Demons

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely interested in this, but will have to wait for port feedback.

Also it seems from what I usually see of the game it's just a succession of tight corridors ? Are there a bit more open or vista like levels in this game ? I know it's not open world and all and I haven't watched a lot of gameplay as I prefer to go in as fresh as possible, but yeah all I saw was always the same very tight paths.
Open-ish areas connected by tight paths most of the time.

CheeseWraith

Oct 28, 2017
The pricing is really tempting but I'll wait for a performance review, my 280X 3GB barely meets the minimum requirements.
I hope I can get at least a stable 30fps @1080p high quality.

That said, I might go for a PS4 complete edition...if such a thing exists. :)

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
Those system requirements look very high for a PS4 port. Hopefully the game can run on much lower.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
I'll let others bite the bullet first because i'm not too confident about the port.
I'll totally grab it if the reception of the port is great,it's the closest thing i'll get until the next souls-like game.

Oct 27, 2017
This and Odyssey are my favorite games of this year, and I am very excited for the Steam version.

Unfortunately, there's too much new shit coming out for me to have time, so it might have to wait until January, hahaha

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I enjoyed this on PS4 but never finished it. I definitely plan on picking this up down the line but not at launch. I want to see some impressions and reviews first plus my X is coming that day as a well.

Shari

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We dont have any footage yet of the PC version? I thought the game was handed out to content creators...