• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I'd rather have that than wait until 2025 for an overrated XSEED translation

2004bs8u.gif

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
Every NISA announcement has become a Russian Roulette for Trails fans.

I just want more Witch games from them.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I want to see a Cold Steel announcement just for the reactions here

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Probably a Switch port of an older NIS title, I wouldn't expect a big announcement.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I don't know why people think Cold Steel 3 will come out faster if NISA did the translation.

If it comes out next year, it will have been the same amount of time as it took for the other two.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Read that as KFC showcase and thought that'd be some weird cross promotion.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Look they wanna publish Cold Steel 3, fine whatevs, just don't do the localization and let someone competent like XSEED do it.

Oct 26, 2017
Read that as KFC showcase and thought that'd be some weird cross promotion.

LOL I thought "Kentucky Fried Games" myself! :P

I hope it's a new Switch game, particularly not one we already know about in Japan.

We know they have Destiny Connect and Lapis X Labyrinth for Switch in-house, plus Touhou Genso Wanderer: Lotus Labyrinth which is the sequel to Reloaded they localized so that's inevitable.

But hopefully they have more Switch ports coming, preferably of larger 3D games. Really looking forward to The Caligula Effect Overdose on Switch.

Deleted member 15538

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never watched those guys but it kinda sounds familiar. A nis announcement isn't gonna change that biut I heard something about Yakuza too?
I hope they're not youtube screamers.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Why? NISA is doing The Caligula Effect Overdose which already is a remake of the original that Atlus localized. Seems to me that NISA will now the home for FuRyu games in the west which I'm totally cool with.
Atlus still did The Alliance Alive earlier this year. Just because they skipped CEO I wouldn't take that to mean they're done with FuRyu.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why? NISA is doing The Caligula Effect Overdose which already is a remake of the original that Atlus localized. Seems to me that NISA will now the home for FuRyu games in the west which I'm totally cool with.

NISA probably got Overdose based on the fact they were willing to facilitate a Switch port. Work x Work is already multiplatform.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Well that's exciting :>

I want to see this show, it might be good.. but man, it's going to be hard to watch Greg Miller for that long :P

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I read the thread title as "KFC Showcase" and was very, very confused.

Now I am less confused.

Oct 26, 2017
Not really since CS 3/4 would require that you have played Trails in the sky 1-3 and Zero/Ao no Kiseki.

So its really pointless to release CS 1/2.

By that logic it's pointless to release CS3/4 on anything, considering we're likely not even going to see official localizations of Zero/Ao. Just like we're likely not going to see ports of the Sky games to anything else.

Dec 5, 2017
This showcase is going to be such a hit, I hope Bethesda or Sony or someone gets them to do their press conferences in the coming years .

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Not really since CS 3/4 would require that you have played Trails in the sky 1-3 and Zero/Ao no Kiseki.

So its really pointless to release CS 1/2.
By that logic so is the CS1/2 ports coming to PS4 and the CS1/2 games on PS3. I mean the only way to play the whole series is on PC so you are pretty much saying that any release besides PC would be pointless. That's not even including the two games that were not localized which can only be played through fan translations.