• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zombegoast

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
We'll run out of bed in Florida this week

This all happened because republicans blocked medicaid expansion, hospitals shuts down and now people are going to die waiting for getting the treatment they need

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Imagine getting vaccinated, but having a medical problem and realizing you can't get an icu bed cause 100s of unvaccinated, Trump lover fucks are dying

They should prioritize based on vaccine status, hot take, but you had more than enough time to get the shot by now

doof_warrior

Oct 25, 2017
NJ
i realize this isn't actual possible
but hospitals should start fucking kicking covid patients out, who arent vaccinated, when other emergency cases come in

need a bed for a stroke victim? fuck off, anti-vaxxer. you're on your own. time to deal with the consequences of your actions. innocent people shouldnt die because of your selfishness

Oct 26, 2017
Actually, they think that it's happening, but that it's being caused by Biden unleashing thousands of busloads of COVID-infected immigrants as biological weapons.
I wish that I was joking.

Aren't the people most affected right now conservatives? I don't know how much longer they will be able to keep their heads in the sand about this.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
I believe the argument on social media is a bad vaccine has caused COVID to get worse.
Or maybe bad people have caused COVID to get worse.

For many, until they die. It's a death cult, so it's just doing its thing now. Hopefully they're a minority but tens of millions of people voted Trump….
This is the "Rapture" they dreamed about, it's just not happening the way they thought it would.

Amibguous Cad

Oct 25, 2017
Responsible, vaccinated people are going to die because other people were irresponsible, and it's inexcusable.

The vaccinated and those who are unable to be vaccinated should should get priority for the limited number of hospital beds.

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
If this didn't affect the vaxx and used up beds for people who actually deserve them

I be almost finding this as a positive side of Covid which I know is super morbid to say, but for those reasons listed above shows it will never be a positive affect

these fuckers just making life way harder for the rest of us