VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
RIP Switch too. I don't see a scenario where my preorders won't get cancelled, so GG target. It's been a fun ride.

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Question for those of you with consoles/games getting cancelled; we're your orders at preparing or shipped? My Switch has shipped, but I'm trying not to get too hopeful, especially if other shipped stuff is getting cancelled.
If it's shipped, you should be good. My cancellations were still in preparation.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Yep canceled my DKTF, only thing I ordered. Super jelly people got them via pick up at store, really should have done that.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
They cancelled Donkey Kong, but the Switch is backordered. All the while, my preorders are coasting by fine. Interesting...

Pre-orders are the lowest priority right now, I'd assume
I don't think they really discern between preorders and regular orders; out of my 4 orders (2 released games, 2 preorders), 1 released game and 1 preorder are still alive while 1 released game and 1 preorder are cancelled

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Pro controller is the only thing left on my order. Hoping that goes through at least. :(

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
...and there goes Super Mario Odyssey.

Still got DKC:TF, as well as three pre-orders left to go.

EDIT: ...just the pre-orders now.

Euman

Oct 25, 2017
and just got my last cancellation email. oh well. at least I preordered Sonic Mania Plus from amazon today.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
At some point, my order changed to "shipped" and I was given a tracking number that doesn't seem to work yet. Am i in the clear?
image.png

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My Octopath was cancelled. That was the one with just the $20 off and 1 coupon stacked too.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Mario Tennis and Tropical Freeze are still alive as are my 4k movie preorders. Just counting down to that cancellation email.

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
FedEx says ARMS has a shipping label, but hasn't started to travel. I'm not sure if I'm in the clear...

Sayre

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Once you see updates on that tracking number, I believe you should be okay.
Technically they can cancel and recall the product back even in transit which has happened last time this craziness happened... but I'd say there's a good chance that we are in the clear. I still have one order pending but the rest has shipped!

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
target canceled my octopath traveler. not the valkyria chronicles 4 preorder, just the octopath traveler. maybe my $68 vc4 premium edition preorder will live.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Lol breh I'm in the same boat with Octopath. I couldn't ship to the store last night so I ordered it. :( lemmmmmmme know

This is where I'm at. It's still in preparing to ship hell :(

Same. :(

Waiting on that dreaded email that will either carry good news or bad news.

Seriously it's the waiting and not knowing that's killing me.

Minor update.

9B4reVC.jpg

The Maverick

Oct 27, 2017
I had the TV brought to me at the register, then the associate said she won't honor it even though it's listed for pick up. Said somebody else came before me and bought all their switches. Was not worth fighting, just got my other pick ups from another store. People went crazy, and I was there at open too.

WarLox

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
All my furniture, appliances, and ps4 stuff has shipped. My switch and controller were cancelled, and my switch games are in limbo.

No complaints here.