I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Just picked up a Switch for under $150. Great success! This was Target in Falls Church, VA. Walked in and they handed it to me no questions asked. Now I'm annoyed I didn't throw in a bunch of games but I wonder if that may have ended up catching someone's eye and gotten it cancelled. Not gonna complain. Still not sure if I'm going to keep though lol.

4ae70359-3799-4f9b-9d7s0v.jpeg

Oct 26, 2017
So today was a good day. I didn't max out the coupons, only got 5 to stack. The last code was a duplicate and I didnt know about the 20 bucks off $50 or more coupon, nor did I go absolutely ham on Target. Only wanted a Switch. Gonna be picking up a 126GB Mciros SD card and a amFilm TemperedGlass screen from what I remember seeing in a "what do i buy with my new switch thread."
I got $300 in GameStop giftcards I've been sitting on awhile just waiting for black friday but this was by far the best deal ofcourse lol.

Thank you Wario/CAG twitter.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Picked up a portion of my order today but my pre-orders on that same order haven't been touched by the cancellation wave yet.

Frag Waffles

Apr 7, 2018
Finally had a chance to check and noticed my RDR, Spyro and Spider-Man pre-order are intact.

Should've gone for something to grab in store like a switch + games but my instinct was to place an order as quickly as possible for what I wanted the most. What can I say, I'm not a seasoned coupon exploiter lol. My only other experience with this was having target customer service stack coupons for me for a $280 PS4 Pro at launch. That was badass.

Guess we'll just keep an eye on my order.

Lyude77

Dec 19, 2017
My Zelda order got cancelled. Oh well, got the DLC for heavy discount and learned to order digital stuff if a company does this again

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Hey folks, figured I'd update here, got two switches and an Xbox One X for $501.80, just got home with both Switches and the Xbox one X had to be shipped in from the warehouse, but pick up went off without a hitch and it was all pretty easy. Saved a total of $767.94, so thanks again to the OP and Wario64 for posting the deal. I'm about to be Super Dad this Christmas lol.

ArcaneFreeze

Oct 27, 2017
So I got my girlfriend a switch with this but she wants my old one rather than the new one so i did a data transfer which went out without a hitch. But im having issues with the MicroSD, i want to use the same one on the new Switch so do i have to format everything first before i can use it or should i transfer the data to PC, format, then transfer it back.

AppleSautts

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Switch hori playstand shipped, God of War was cancelled, and I'm still waiting on an update on the switch dock and Xenoblade 2 expansion pass

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
DAMN I had a switch but said "meh, not gonna work" so I just bought 2x 128GB SD cards like a loser!!!

They SHIPPED! I should be happy but I could have been a Switch/XB1 owner!! BOOO!!!

Jeff Vader

Oct 25, 2017
I only ordered Octopath for in-store and MH and my pickup was voided due to the coupons being fake. Didn't bother pushing the issue but did anybody else get a story like that?

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Damn it, they cancelled Mario Odyssey. lol oh well

Hopefully I can get some deals on Switch games from Prime Day or Best Buy/Target sales

StillEdge

Oct 29, 2017
Ordered a 55" LG B7 I think it retailed for $1800 got it down to $600 for pick up in store. I got cancelled because the only inventory they had left was a display model. All the friends walked out with new TVs except me. Oh well.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Good luck to those still in Limbo.

Learned my lesson and will do in store pickup next time. They could have at least given me a $10 credit. :(

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Headed to Target now to grab my PSVR that's been sitting as ready to pickup since 7:30ish this morning. Wish me luck!

Bogard

Oct 27, 2017
Been watching this bloodbath of coupons since last night. I sadly don't even have a Target in my area since Wal Mart has a death grip here.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
My Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + Hyrule Warriors DE order was cancelled :(. Not surprised at all but was worth the shot.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
My $18 Joycons were cancelled. =(

My fiance ordered a bunch of teaching supplies and a coffee maker, and those seem to be shipped, though! Woo!

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
glad i drove 40 miles to get my ps4 pro. now i have 3 regular ps4's i can trade in for another ps4 pro for my nephews. hoping gamestop has a trade in event soon.
Headed to Target now to grab my PSVR that's been sitting as ready to pickup since 7:30ish this morning. Wish me luck!
good luck! my pro had been sitting there since 7 too and i picked it up at 12 without a problem.

Nov 5, 2017
I just ordered A Way Out and a Switch Pro Controller. The game shipped, controller cancelled. I wonder why some items shipped and some didn't. Just up to the employees doing the monitoring?

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
My Switch shipped. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, since I already have one (sell it? hack it?) but I couldn't resist the deal.

greenhadoken

Oct 28, 2017
I ordered 5 games last night, God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Azure Striker Dual Pack, Crash Collection, and Dragon Quest Builders. Out of all 5 games, 4 of them have officially shipped, and I've received one cancellation email for Crash. I'm hoping my other 4 games are in the clear since they have already been shipped. Has anyone in here received a shipment confirmation and then a cancellation of that item?

ReDelicious

Oct 27, 2017
I got the pickup email and left immediately to the neighboring town to get it only to be told my order was cancelled. Sure enough an email saying "I" cancelled the order was sent a couple minutes after the order ready email. Of course I didn't see it since I was, you know, driving. Wouldn't have been annoyed if it were cancelled from the get go instead of telling me to pick it up and making me waste time and gas. Guess I won't be owning a Switch for quite some time after all.

Sorry rant over, grats to those that got their order.

Oct 29, 2017
I bought that micro sd card to have more storage for music on my phone. You think it would be okay for that?
Yeah, but transfers will still be a bit sloe.
good catch, thanks. The one I ordered is on backorder anyways, ordered this one instead which is only $2 more right now - $26 for 128gb - on amazon lightning prime deal
https://smile.amazon.com/Sandisk-Ultra-128GB-Micro-Adapter/dp/B073JYC4XM

Its just a huge YMMV store by store. If you were the first order in at a store there is a good chance you got through. Once a lot got in the manager probably just started cancelling the rest. Then at some point corporate wised up and got into the act and cancelled at a wider level.
No problem. :-)
Yeah, that 128GB card for $26 is a great deal. That's the lowest it's ever been too. Previous low was $28.49.
Pretty fast too. Works great in my switch, though I did just grab the 200GB for $45.60.

j4sOq43.jpg

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
I think my MK8 code broke their system. I got an email saying it was delivered successfully (haven't received anything) and this is the 'tracking' page

RcIaNLq.png

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
This has got to be one of the most epic price errors I have seen yet. Congrats everybody to got what they wanted and good luck to the people who are anxiously biting their nails waiting for their orders to process.