• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Either Mayu is working an angle, or she is developing a bit of an ego.

It seems to be advertising the joshi supershow for next year, but no one will even know if Sareee is around on the scene by that point.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe Bushiroad caught wind of NXT Japan plans.
They did already. WWE was going to buy out Stardom originally. Bushiroad then bought out the company before WWE could.

Kidani also wants Kairi and Io back. Although Kairi might come back, unless Io is incredibly mistreated, she isn't coming back considering she basically put Stardom creative on blast in an interview a little while back.

And you have to imagine if Bushiroad gets Sareee, WWE is going to make sure that Kairi and Io have incentives to stick around.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
That is Anako Montaña for you: doing crazy dives and almost killing himself. That is the Mapuche flag in that picture. They are one of the many indigenous / native groups in Latin America. They are one fo the biggest and most political of all. They had their territory stolen in what is now Argentine and Chile. They have been fighting for decades, if not centuries. They are one fo the mos ferocious and many people in Chile are starting to recognize their struggle after what they are living now with Piñera going full dictator and killing his own people (not only Mapuches).

As for beer, when it comes to the commercial brands, I always found Mexican pale lagers are not good. Amber or dark can be good like Bohemia Oscura, Negra Modelo, Victoria, León, XX Ámbar.
I don't know if he's over here long, but I'd happily see him on any show. Thanks for the context on the photo, and the beer reccomendations, I'll keep an eye out if any make it over here!

See friend, going to these events gives you all the insider info you can not get anywhere.
tbf that was from Wheeler Yuta dropping it on the Wrestlesplania I was listening to on the way home 😛

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
DAE0oN9XUAINeKm.jpg

I'm just worried about him sticking around in ROH by proxy of their relationship with CMLL

Could also mean that Bandido is going to be independent as rumored and subsequently pop up anywhere and everywhere (a la Fenix and Pentagon), which would be fine with me
After what happened with Rush, L.A. Park and Lucha Bros? nah they probably locked him with a real contract.

A E S T H E T I C

blast0rama

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore, Maryland
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...igated-by-the-maryland-state-athletic-662869/

What is this hilarious petty bullshit on the part of this former WCW announcer? I'm sure it will amount to nothing, but I didn't see mention of it. I don't know if this site is trustworthy, it popped up on my phone.
The original source was this week's Observer - Da Meltz and Cruise are pals from way back, but as for the why: hell if I know. He's been out of the business for ages.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The original source was this week's Observer - Da Meltz and Cruise are pals from way back, but as for the why: hell if I know. He's been out of the business for ages.
The list of "rules" the Commission is supposed to abide by is hilarious since it would mean absolutely none of the matches at Full Gear or any wrestling event could ever take place, besides the Moxley match which this is focused on. "no jumping from turnbuckles" "no hitting someone into ringposts" etc.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I've narrowed Brian's gift down to the fiend belt or a Baby Yoda branded "kill, murder death" t-shirt

Your call brother

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
So, like, are Batista and Dana Brooke gonna smash?
Going by both of their twitters she broke up with that Basketball player that won the 24/7 title a couple months ago and Batista broke up with who ever he was dating. They started flirting and face timing on Twitter but then it was brought up last night with her texting him and Drake Maverick wanting to cheat on his wife with Dana now. So um it could be real but it's becoming a angle.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
The fiend was best when he was just a Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Skit.

I really do not care about any of the in ring stuff.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Andrade is a cop

As the founding member of the Los Ingobernables stable, Andrade was asked about possible reuniting the group in WWE. He talked about Rush, who was once rumored to sign with WWE, currently being signed to ROH, and how they have chemistry. He also commented on La Máscara possibly coming to WWE to help form an all-Mexican stable with guys like Humberto Carrillo, Angel Garza and El Hijo del Fantasma, who is working WWE NXT under his real name, Jorge Bolly.

"I would love to," Andrade said of a possible reunion. "Rush and I have a great friendship, we have a lot of chemistry above the ring, and outside the ring even more. I keep talking to him, we give advice, he asks me about his contracts and what I think: 'Should I sign with them?'

"When I started at NXT there was a time when I wanted to quit and return to Mexico, but he said, 'No, stay there. Many of us wanted to be in your place. Focus, man!" I would love if he signs with WWE and reform our team, because we have great chemistry.
I would help him to adapt quickly. Right now he has a contract with ROH and he already understands the United States style very well. The name of Los Ingobernables is registered by other companies, but you see how The OC, The Original Club, is handled in WWE. It would be great if we can do something similar if La Máscara came, if Rush came. We can form a stable with other Mexicans like Humberto, like Garza, like Hijo del Fantasma."

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all can argue about your AEW and your Fiend, but know that the realest shit is SubwayMania and Bret Hart hitting Stone Cold Steve Austin with a $4.50 chopped cheese sandwich in a schoolyard in Harlem.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
been watching the NXT TV shows before my sub expires, Riddle vs Cole from when AEW debuted was hor fire. Io vs Mia isnt bad... man, Mia isnt very good is she? But she tries so hard and bumps like a madwoman so it feels bad to badmouth her :(

edit: oh wow didnt know Bianca is married to Montez Ford

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited: