Ssyem

Banned
Mar 15, 2022
There's more time between now and Ocarina's release date than there is between Ocarina's release and Watergate.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Fuck, next year people are going to get really annoying with "Needs a new remake" on the internet.

xewind

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Time sure flies uh?

I was 9 years old when it was released. I'm not exactly sure when I got the game tho, probably Christmas that year. But to this day, it remains one of my favorite games ever, one that I can grab anytime and play it from star to finish.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I remember being so excited and basically begging my mom weeks in advance to make sure she could take the time to drive me to pick it up, etc.

She did (I assume on release day but tbh I can't be sure), and I still have my copy and hold the memories of playing it for the first time so close to my heart. It felt like such an event and was one of those game I'd show her out of excitement and try to explain why it was so amazing.

I think she eventually understood, or at least pretended to.

I miss my mom.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
OoT would be a sexy young 24 year old today, if it was a person. which i'd like to pretend it is

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I still remember seeing the bag from EB Games on my bed that my brother had bought for my birthday. It had OOT, the official strategy guide, and I'm pretty sure a shirt. Can't remember what that looked like though

SickNasty

Mar 18, 2020
It's also miyamotos birthday, which I didn't realise. He must have had a good party that year.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I remember being 13 heads old and excitedly running home after school with my best friend becauss his dad was picking up our copies. Shit was hype.