Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Perhaps if they don't say it's taking place in Saudi Arabia, we'll just all forget that's where it's being held. And come spring there won't be any more heat on the country because they'll have gone 6 months without dismembering an American and the WWE can act as a propaganda mouthpiece again.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Turn on RAW for the first time since February to see if they're still advertising Crown Jewel and they are.

No shame whatsoever.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I know wrestlers are away from their families a lot, but how can Renee say she "hasn't seen [her husband] much in the past few weeks?"

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Dplsaz2VAAELITJ.jpg:large

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Either Callis & Co are a bunch of dumbfucks for thinking this Russo booking will benefit them at all in 2018

Or Callis & Co are a bunch of dumbfucks for giving someone like Aries the spotlight, especially after they were already burned on multiple occasions by someone similar, Del Rio.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
Either Callis & Co are a bunch of dumbfucks for thinking this Russo booking will benefit them at all in 2018

Or Callis & Co are a bunch of dumbfucks for giving someone like Aries the spotlight, especially after they were already burned on multiple occasions by someone similar, Del Rio.
'

It's more than likely the 2nd option.

Aries has burned TNA before, but they keep bringing him back.

Raw64life

Oct 25, 2017
"It is set in stone."

Is it Corey?

Ambrose taking offense to being called a "lunatic" when he literally wears t-shirts advertising himself as such.

If I ever ran a wrestling promotion I would hire a "Czar of Continuity" whose sole job is to make sure that the shit the creative team writes actually makes sense. If WWE hired such a person they'd commit suicide after 2 weeks.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
If I ever ran a wrestling promotion I would hire a "Czar of Continuity" whose sole job is to make sure that the shit the creative team writes actually makes sense. If WWE hired such a person they'd commit suicide after 2 weeks.
Continuity is what Vince thinks happened 2 weeks ago. Not what actually happened 2 weeks ago in reality.
In short, EVERY city is Green Bay. NOT just Milwaukee.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
It bothers me more than it should that WWE calls Nia "The Irresistible Force," when if anything she's "The Immovable Object" in that line. I can get why you don't wanna call a woman that, but then don't even invoke it in the first place.

Raw64life

Oct 25, 2017
Dana Brooke standing tall. Try not to get too excited for this women's battle royal.

That pretty much confirms no women's tag title yet. Or maybe they just announce it and have the actual match at Survivor Series.

Or maybe His Excellency requested that no titles be given out to females too close to Crown Jewel.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Women's Battle Royale announced for Evolution. The winner gets a title shot against the woman of the brand they represent.

...So uh yeah. It's a meaningless prize. Because Becky won't be dropping the title any time soon if she beats Charlotte at Evolution and Ronda isn't losing until Wrestlemania. I think the only outside chance of that battle royale winner going on to accomplish something is if Charlotte wins the title. Because she likely won't have the title for long due to the Royal Rumble being only a few months away.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Women's Battle Royale announced for Evolution. The winner gets a title shot against the woman of the brand they represent.

...So uh yeah. It's a meaningless prize. Because Becky won't be dropping the title any time soon if she beats Charlotte at Evolution and Ronda isn't losing until Wrestlemania. I think the only outside chance of that battle royale winner going on to accomplish something is if Charlotte wins the title. Because she likely won't have the title for long due to the Royal Rumble being only a few months away.

It's better than them saying it's to determine who's the best in the world.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
My girlfriend doesn't watch wrestling, but she watches Total Divas. She has the idea that the Bellas are the biggest female stars in WWE history. Is that what the show tells people?

Status
Not open for further replies.