• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Any chance Cloudhead wll be showing The Gallery: Episode 3 or have they abandoned that to focus on Pistol Whip content? I haven't kept up.

I was curious what was going on with EP3 the other day and found this (from December):

uploadvr.com

Cloudhead Would Love To Make The Gallery Episode 3 For 'Next-Gen' VR

In a Reddit AMA Cloudhead Games explained that while they would love to work on The Gallery: Episode 3, they’re waiting on a next-gen advancement in VR. A Quest version of the series is a possibility down the line as well. Cloudhead Games and The Gallery The Gallery: Episode

Obviously, as it's the series that put Cloudhead on the map before Pistol Whip, they haven't forgotten about The Gallery; they just want to do it justice.

In the Reddit AMA, a company representative explained:

"The Gallery holds a really special place in our hearts and of course we would love to return to it at some point–but we really do need the market to be bigger first. The way I see it, the next time there's a massive innovation in VR, the same way roomscale and hand tracking reinvented the medium, EP3 would make the perfect candidate as a 'next-gen experience."

So, gonna be awhile :/

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
TWD Saints and sinners team said they will be there and you won't want to miss so i am fucking excited right now.

If Saints and sinners 2 gets announced i will freak the fuck out.