• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 22070

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cyberpunk 2077 AND TESVI announced at the same E3... I'd die.

Ever since they've announced working on it, I've been willing to get into this Cyberpunk universe I never got to play with. It would be awesome to get a complete, brand new, super slick re-edition of the P&P game.

Abu_Ibrah!

Apr 22, 2018
Let me break your heart, my username is a combination of my first name and the fact that I support The Arsenal.
But thanks :P

Solskjær was an amazing goal scorer though!
Haha ok fair enough. Hopefully you guys get someone who helps your team to finally win European trophies. Although I really like your manager's one touch football, way better than ?Manchester United, but what could have been if you had better finishers after Henry was gone.

OT: I think its fair to say that they will release the game in May next year, since the speculation before the grant finishes before June 2019. They could be following the same timeline as the Witcher 3 which released may 19th 2015, the following year from its first trailer which was in E3 2014

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Can't fucking wait. After KH3 this will probably be my most anticipated game ever. They blew me away with TW3 (still my favorite this gen)

Oct 26, 2017
But FP ugh,..,. im so mad!!!!

Don't be, it's still possible that it's the mix of third and first person like they said when the game was announced. Hope that didn't change.

So we'll likely see the game on June 10 during the Xbox E3 show. Really really hoping for at least a bit of gameplay in the trailer. Best case scenario is they have a stage demo. I guess it all depends on when the game is coming out.

Oct 26, 2017
So in a new IGN video where the speculate if it will be at MS's show or Sony they also say it's a mix of third and first person. No idea if these guys have new info or if they just said what the announcement years ago said though.

piccio_ssl

Oct 25, 2017
Francesco Fossetti from Everyeye.it confirmed to have an appointment with CDPR at E3 for a 1 hour long presentation
from his facebook page
ikz08Ks.png

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to laugh, then cry, then jump off a bridge when this is another RPG that's not Cyberpunk 2077.

Luxorek

Oct 25, 2017
Poland
So... now I wonder what they will show to the public. Will it be like E3 2013 with only a trailer and the behind closed doors demo for the press, or like E3 2014 when they showed not only a new trailer before the show, but a short gameplay segment and then another demo behind closed doors, which they then later released on their YouTube channel. Hoping for the latter.