• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
just stay consistent with the updates (content, patches, tweaks, etc) and I'll be moderately happy with the multiplayer. It as never be GREAT to me with the current sandbox, it's not exactly what I wanted a after halo 5 (loved the mp) but it really isn't that serious.

LilScooby77

Dec 11, 2019
Last edited:

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I trust this "halo" insider, will wait for further confirmation

Clippy

Feb 11, 2022
Seeing at how many people didn't bother to read the first sentence in that very short message, or just decided it meant something else, I don't see how more words would help the audience that's complaining.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
You wouldn't be happy with anything they may have said I suspect, lol.
I like Halo infinite's base, but it's got a shit ton of problems and they have been absolutely terrible thus far as a GaaS and nobody has confidence in them. How are they going to bring back players? How are they continuing the 'epic story'? It would be helpful. They don't get the benefit of the doubt after fumbling so hard for a decade. This is a shit statement after all the layoffs.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really care either way. Infinite was good so more of that would make me happy. Likewise some fresh eyes on it would also be cool.

Vidpixel

Oct 27, 2017
They were sooo close with getting it right with Infinite, but the co-op delay/cancellation of its split-screen and the terrible post game support after a year buried this game to an extent where climbing back up is going to be supremely difficult. I really hope Infinite hits its stride next year, but given 343's history, it's hard to be super positive about the state of Halo at all.

ajoshi

Sep 11, 2021
my "Halo is here to stay with 343" tshirt has alot of people asking questions etc etc

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 12, 2020
I like Halo infinite's base, but it's got a shit ton of problems and they have been absolutely terrible thus far as a GaaS and nobody has confidence in them. How are they going to bring back players? How are they continuing the 'epic story'? It would be helpful. They don't get the benefit of the doubt after fumbling so hard for a decade. This is a shit statement after all the layoffs.

A simple message of reassurance for those that love Halo is not a bad thing in my opinion.

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
well-maybe.gif

Sums up the twitter replies.

ajoshi

Sep 11, 2021
sorry but double dipping

anakin padme maymay format: "im sure glad they are bringing more epic stories, aka campaign" "by epic stories you mean videogame campaigns, right?"

Kratos2098

Feb 18, 2022
I'd rather it go to someone else. This studio has had over a decade to get it right and all they do is get it wrong over and over and over

ozumas

Born to be Wise
Dec 15, 2020
I don't think the message is bad per se but not mentioning the layoff is laughable

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
i still think it'd be healthier if the ip wasnt exclusive to a single developer.

especially when the developer in question is 343

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Trying to bury the bad news of 343 staying on Halo by posting this on the weekend.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, didn't Schreier confirm with his sources that there isn't any SP content being worked on? That tweet means nothing to me until they reveal new SP content. Be it DLC or a sequel.