DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
www.wowhead.com

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Expansion Leaks on Blizzard Website

A change on the official World of Warcraft website may have inadvertently leaked the name of the next expansion - Dragonflight.

1057087.png

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
Dope! Hope they can release new content the fans love. I know WoW has not been what folks have hoped for as of late, but I hope for the best for fans of the series.

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
Well they can't screw over the Dragonflights anymore than they did in Cataclysm right?

LOL

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
Here's hoping it can be a step in the right direction for fans

Ill gladly sit on the sidelines and watch people either be excited or annoyed lmao

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
giphy.gif

Where there's smoke there's fire. Dragon Isles has been the rumor for years now. Let's see what they do with it.

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
U know, in my mind I think a good first step to helping rebuild goodwill would have included not having 3 preorder tiers (at least according to the screenshot, which could be out of date)
I hope the WoW fans enjoy this one and it doesn't have as much grindy content as Shadowlands

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something related to dragons was most people's bets, especially with all the hints towards the Dragon Isles and stuff. Neat that it was confirmed. Not feeling the name of the exp though, but could be a placeholder.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
The thing I want the most is another Pandaria. Give me something chill for the first patch or two before we go after yet another world ending threat.

Less currencies and convoluted systems would be nice too.

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
They had better not pull out some dumb retcons again, like oh there was another dragonflight in the shadows all along that all the aspects knew about but never bothered to tell anyone.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's the current state of the game? As someone who was legit addicted to it from 2004-2006 and has jumped in randomly over the years, including a few months when classic released, are we still talking millions of players or has it shrunk down to the hardcore base? Will always have a place I my heart for WoW but with barely any time to game now I could never get back seriously into it, I just hope fans are still having fun

Allietraa

Prophet of Truth
Mar 13, 2019
Just have the zones actually physically connected this time

and please, just let us go save some farmers instead of an intergalactic cosmic threat that is secretly saving us from ourselves

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Playable dragons pls

Istaria can't be the only MMO with playable dragons.

Culver

May 9, 2018
Well, here i was wanting the Dragon Isles thing to be fake, but alright sure. Lets see what new systems or things there going to add. Hope it's great!

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
praying for better content pipeline more than the content itself at this point. Theme sounds neat though
I imagine the whole "Shadowlands Season 4" thing is to try and make that possible and give them as much time as they need to make it as good as they can.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
The Dragons were the one pulling the strings all along!

Art is nice but zero hope for any story. They should fire the guy who did the last two xpacs.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Dope! Hope they can release new content the fans love. I know WoW has not been what folks have hoped for as of late, but I hope for the best for fans of the series.

there are so many sub-groups in WOW I don't know how to make everyone happy. as a hardcore casual (i.e., i take the content i do seriously, but i don't do organized raiding) Legion is still probably my favorite overall expansion. i love legendaries, loved the grind to level my artifact, loved collecting skins, loved world quests, loved emissaries, loved pretty much everything about it. but then hardcore raiders hated how legendaries were, hated leveling the artifact, etc.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
The Dragons were the one pulling the strings all along!

Art is nice but zero hope for any story. They should fire the guy who did the last two xpacs.

yeah story is just done after shadowlands, It was an absolute whiff on a literal cosmic scale and I can't see myself giving a shit about any of it. Still holding out hope for actually fun game/systems design though.

Sargerus

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I for one welcome back focus on the Infinite Dragonflight.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Already wondering if I'm going to pick the Red or Blue covenant.

Will wait and see what the exclusive abilities are before I make my choice.