• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Jonathan Andersen, one of the producers at Netherrealm Studios, tweeted this picture a few minutes ago before quickly deleting it.

6kcs5xybl9e81.jpg

Look on the desktop, top right.

Aeroucn

Oct 27, 2017
Poor guy lmao

Edit: Ok this is probably planned, the email says "our fans eagerly scrape the internet for any trace" lmao

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Remember, this guy works for Ed Boon, one of the most notorious trolls in Video Game history. Always keep that in mind when you are looking at "leaks" for Netherrealm games.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
You know, the writing in the email seems very coincidental...

...planned leak...?!

"Our fans eagerly scrape the internet"

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Are we supposed to be surprised they're working on MK12?

Taking photos with your work screens in the background sure is ballsy, though lol

Oct 25, 2017
my first thought, well, my first thought was "this is nothing, of course mk12 is coming"

also, i like that the email seems to be about being careful of what you do because fans are bloodthirsty for anything

Eh, I don't see how that leaks anything. Like yeah of course fans are thirsty for what they're working on, I could've said that lol.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
And that part of the email about confidentiality and fans scraping the internet for any piece of info just happened to show up in the picture.
Well, not like MK12 was in doubt anyway, the franchise has been very successful and this picture will definitely do its job as that email mentions 😂 now everyone'll be talking about this.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Ed Boon was probably standing behind him, giggling as he tweeted and deleted that.

onion

Oct 28, 2017
i'm not sure if its 'officially confirmed' but we all know its coming, right?

nothingtoseehere.gif

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Christine is going to be really mad at this clearly unintentional leak.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Funny way to leak something, but I'm fairly confident we'll see MK12, regardless.

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
Another mk is nice but man, I want them to do shit like shaolin monks again, I wanna experience the mk-verse in another genre.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
oh no who would have guessed NR is making MK12 the absolute shock the total megaton this is.