• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
If it were up to me we'd live in a batshit reality where the next video game tv show adaption is one of the streaming services announcing they got the rights to Star Fox and are giving the guy who makes the a fox in space animations a full show. Everything about the two episodes he made are so damn good for that specific late night animation feeling. I'd kill to see him tackle it with a full team.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of OP season 2, who should play Miss Monday?
One of the Dora Milaje from Black Panther.
But I think they might just pair Vivi with Igaram and Miss Wednesday and Mr. 8 and drop Miss Monday and Mr. 9. They ditched almost all of the Black Cat pirates for example so I don't think many Baroque Works agents will make it in either. If they include Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine in Whiskey Peak that's probably enough BW representation in that arc and those two are also in Little Garden.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
If it were up to me we'd live in a batshit reality where the next video game tv show adaption is one of the streaming services announcing they got the rights to Star Fox and are giving the guy who makes the a fox in space animations a full show. Everything about the two episodes he made are so damn good for that specific late night animation feeling. I'd kill to see him tackle it with a full team.
I'd be down for that, but to me the ideal adaptation for Star Fox would be embracing the puppetry aspect of it and doing models for the Arwing fights. That would be a very taxing production though lol

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
james-bond-the-weeknd.gif

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Half day at work today and my coworkers and I all went out to lunch, good start to the weekend

OakTree

Apr 5, 2024
Got to Water 7 in my One Piece Rewatch

Some cast members (in both English and Japanese), take a bit of time to setting into their roles and really get cooking.

Patrick Seitz' Franky is not one of those cases.

--------

In other news, I got to actually step into the Dohyo at the Sumo Stable I'm translating for. Honestly a really weird feeling.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Half day at work today and my coworkers and I all went out to lunch, good start to the weekend
Hells yeah
Got to Water 7 in my One Piece Rewatch

Some cast members (in both English and Japanese), take a bit of time to setting into their roles and really get cooking.

Patrick Seitz' Franky is not one of those cases.

--------

In other news, I got to actually step into the Dohyo at the Sumo Stable I'm translating for. Honestly a really weird feeling.
Good weird or bad weird?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I have no opinion on Taylor Swift as a musician yet I am often forcibly exposed to Taylor Swift discourse. Even at work I can't escape it lol

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Time just flew by, new chapter is gonna come out today. (sunday here already)

And then it's golden week.😭