y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
is9vkMR.png

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
www.resetera.com

Netflix Releases Viewing Numbers for the 2nd Half of 2023, One Piece Live Action Was the Single Most Watched Series in 2nd Half of 2023

https://x.com/OP_Netflix_Fan/status/1793718895351865540?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet https://about.netflix.com/en/news/what-we-watched-the-second-half-of-2023 Close if old.
Great results for One Piece. If it keeps at this rate 4 more seasons for a 5 season run looks almost guaranteed.

Btw the strangest thing that this show gave us was Oda drawing Kuro last year. Man's been ignored for over 20 years then gets a little drawing to tie into the live action. Shit was funny man.

Last edited:

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I am Miquella, sword of Miquella and I've only know Miquella.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Anyone else have someone try to scam them on Discord? Got that "I accidentally reported your account, please help me fix it" message from someone I haven't talked to in a year. Thankfully I've seen this scam before and just blocked them.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else have someone try to scam them on Discord? Got that "I accidentally reported your account, please help me fix it" message from someone I haven't talked to in a year. Thankfully I've seen this scam before and just blocked them.
That's so weird, do they like hijack your friend's account or something? I'm so
Confused on how they get someone you know saying these things.

FizzMino

Shinra Employee
Sep 15, 2022
Colorado, USA
Finished Water 7. Feels like the show is getting much more "serious" with this arc. Shit with Robin and Usopp was intense. I will say, the entire arc was lacking in real fights, but I guess that makes sense as it basically goes straight into Enies Lobby (which I have started) and I assume that will end up with some more "big fights" as the CP9 folks are waiting there for Luffy.

Foolish

Jun 23, 2022
Finished Water 7. Feels like the show is getting much more "serious" with this arc. Shit with Robin and Usopp was intense. I will say, the entire arc was lacking in real fights, but I guess that makes sense as it basically goes straight into Enies Lobby (which I have started) and I assume that will end up with some more "big fights" as the CP9 folks are waiting there for Luffy.

Buckle up, you're in for a treat!

Also, Enies Lobby is just the second half of what people call the Water 7 arc, just so you know. A lot of people call Enies Lobby its own arc and these people are wroooooong!