• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
...hey wait a second, what's the point of a code name when you're just announcing it with everything? I thought code names where for keeping it a secret till later?

Oct 25, 2017
...hey wait a second, what's the point of a code name when you're just announcing it with everything? I thought code names where for keeping it a secret till later?
Did Netflix officially announce it with that code name? It might be a verified leak is all, they probably still wish it were secret. Them announcing S2 is underway vs hiding it under a veil with a codename internally doesn't conflict, as the latter is usually for industry/casting purposes so bidders/actors/auditions aren't privy to the specifics of what project they're applying for.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
I was a little cool on the very beginning of it, but holy fuck Dressrosa is utterly fantastic. Got to the "GOD" Usopp moment today and I was cry-laughing and regular crying at the same time. And I'm only half way through!

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
From today's episode of "Oblivion Battery"

97c4c39f-0015-4727-aba1-835e0e7cc4c2.jpeg

Lordfifth

Jul 31, 2022
I was a little cool on the very beginning of it, but holy fuck Dressrosa is utterly fantastic. Got to the "GOD" Usopp moment today and I was cry-laughing and regular crying at the same time. And I'm only half way through!
it is peak one piece dont let anybody convince you otherwise
Vegeta's biggest problem is he isn't Goku
nah, vegeta actually has the upper hand in most of his fights post frieza, he has he skills to win but his arrogance holds his back, he beats semi perfect cell and lets his transform, he beats one the andriords and is too arrogant afterwads, he beats frieza and instead of finishing the fight he gloats, he is a character who choses to lose

just like gilgamesh did in fate he did a backflip and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
You know I'm kinda surprised that Foghorn Leghorn wasn't a meme earlier

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's still being gradually rolled out, but Crunchyroll finally added profiles for my account. There's a lot of One Piece avatars of the crew and other characters, as well as a section solely for Gear 5 lol

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
Finally caught up on the anime, so we're just going this hard for every fight now huh? I didn't think Luffy v Lucci was going to be as insane as the end of Wano fights lol. I hope this level of animation stays forever its so good.
70 degrees here. Optimal weather is 70s tbh.
Agree its 67 and beautiful here

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught up on the anime, so we're just going this hard for every fight now huh? I didn't think Luffy v Lucci was going to be as insane as the end of Wano fights lol. I hope this level of animation stays forever its so good.

I remember when we thought we were just fucked once Wano ended

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
im still trying to decode why the anime had Jinbei call Luffy "The Warrior of Liberation" for that scene. There's certainly fan theories about how Jinbei could have cracked the code. But the theories are super flimsy.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
im still trying to decode why the anime had Jinbei call Luffy "The Warrior of Liberation" for that scene. There's certainly fan theories about how Jinbei could have cracked the code. But the theories are super flimsy.

I'll be thinking about this until the day I die

Right? Then our boy casually beats his chest a few times to unlock sakuga again

Lmao, I love how they made Gear 5 extra iconic between the whole beating his chest and the drums

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
I'm curious if that'll ever be addressed or if it'll be forgotten as an anime-ism. I'd guess he found out back in the Fishman Kingdom at some point what with Joyboy being an important figure
Lmao, I love how they made Gear 5 extra iconic between the whole beating his chest and the drums
They're putting so much effort into it lol it's great, they really want it to be the next Super Saiyan/Ultra Instinct.