• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
if anyone wants to pick up new series in Jump that have low cancelation odds. I'd say it's probably Kagurabachi and Psychic Chojo. Kagurabachi sold well so as long as it doesn't drop off a cliff I can't imagine it's get cut. Chojo on the other hand hasn't had any volumes released. but it looks like it's actually really popular in Japan. On the sad flip side if you like Green Greens or Dear Anemone be prepared for the worst in 2 months. Though they might live longer if JJK or MHA end by then. We also the wild card of Yozakura Family ending this year as well since the final arc started.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
if anyone wants to pick up new series in Jump that have low cancelation odds. I'd say it's probably Kagurabachi and Psychic Chojo. Kagurabachi sold well so as long as it doesn't drop off a cliff I can't imagine it's get cut. Chojo on the other hand hasn't had any volumes released. but it looks like it's actually really popular in Japan. On the sad flip side if you like Green Greens or Dear Anemone be prepared for the worst in 2 months. Though they might live longer if JJK or MHA end by then. We also the wild card of Yozakura Family ending this year as well since the final arc started.
I'm reading Kagurabachi and Kill Blue

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I don't read meme series
😏

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'm reading Kagurabachi and Kill Blue
I'm in and out on Kill Blue I like to do batch reads but not here for weekly. but I am weekly with Kagurabachi. Idc what anyone says that one is a genuinly entertaining read.

I don't read meme series
😏
I wonder how many people even remember/know it all got started by Boruto fans getting excited Boruto is rocking a sword in the time skip. I've never seen a meme evolve so quickly lmao.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
I need to catch up on Kagurabachi, one of the many victims of my Rebirth haze. I did catch back up on Blue Box, there still aren't words to describe how exceptional it's been ever since the love triangle died. It's such a breath of fresh air lol

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
People are trashing Marco now?

Pineapple boy is the strongest yonko commander, and one of the most impressive non-Yonko pirates alive.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
i dont know if I'd say Marco is the strongest commander when Blackbeard has a former marine admiral on his squad and that admiral is not implied to the be no 2.

Last edited:

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I've kinda thought about trying Kagurabachi, memes aside, but I end up bouncing off of newer Jump series more often than not nowadays.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
i dont know if I'd say Marco is the strongest commander when Blackbeard has a former navy admiral on his squad and that admiral is not implied to the be no 2.

Well at the end of the story of course Zoro and Shiryu will be the strongest, it's narratively unavoidable.

But the last time we saw Marco? His Wano feats make me think he is at his prime, around prime Rayleigh level. Which makes sense, since Whitebeard was near Roger's level. I think he could be Yonko if he wanted, but he's had enough already.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
Nen Impact is just Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid in terms of style and execution.

Not great, but it's something I would try after a sale.

Over one year ago Today.

Both Kid & Law were defeated by Shanks & Blackbeard.
8d6972b1b10cc6e86c7b04f0df5ea5d4ac251650.png

do-you-guys-think-this-fight-was-rushed-and-in-the-anime-we-v0-k1uxegncanhb1.png

Blackleg-sanji1 Dale Copper Stunner911 Tace Lotus

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many people even remember/know it all got started by Boruto fans getting excited Boruto is rocking a sword in the time skip. I've never seen a meme evolve so quickly lmao.

Lol I didn't know that

i dont know if I'd say Marco is the strongest commander when Blackbeard has a former marine admiral on his squad and that admiral is not implied to the be no 2.

Well at the end of the story of course Zoro and Shiryu will be the strongest, it's narratively unavoidable.

The hell are y'all talking about

Over one year ago Today.

Both Kid & Law were defeated by Shanks & Blackbeard.
8d6972b1b10cc6e86c7b04f0df5ea5d4ac251650.png

do-you-guys-think-this-fight-was-rushed-and-in-the-anime-we-v0-k1uxegncanhb1.png

Blackleg-sanji1 Dale Copper Stunner911 Tace Lotus

How time flies, Kid getting demolished probably the one time the community was fully justified in completely turning on a character for being a bum

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Lol I didn't know that

The hell are y'all talking about

How time flies, Kid getting demolished probably the one time the community was fully justified in completely turning on a character for being a bum
Chapter 1031 has a color spread of a bunch of crews no 2. And in the volume 102 SBS Oda clarified that it is indeed a color spread of the no. 2s for each crew. For that drawing Shiryu is the one used to represent Blackbeards crew.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chapter 1031 has a color spread of a bunch of crews no 2. And in the volume 102 SBS Oda clarified that it is indeed a color spread of the no. 2s for each crew. For that drawing Shiryu is the one used to represent Blackbeards crew.

No, I remember

I don't really include Kuzan in that, even with the story confirming he's a genuine BB Pirate now, but I don't wanna argue about it either so I'll just say we'll see lol

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

OakTree

Apr 5, 2024
A shot of Jandre le Roux (Live Action Kuroobi) from the front after getting hair and makeup done so he could fill in as Smoker for the end-of-season stinger.

He couldn't shave his beard (most likely a commitment for another part), so his whole lower face is covered in a prosthesis. Honestly, very impressive work for a quick scene that was thrown together relatively last-minute.

Some audition materials have started to leak for Smoker in season 2, which had me thinking back to this, lol.
CDN media

While he probably won't have it in the series, I kinda dig the idea of Smoker having a mustache like this, lmao.

MV5BYzhjZDlkNTktNmFmNC00MmIyLWEwMTctYTA1ZTI3ZTRjNDIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

(le Roux out of makeup)

GMCXXSSXIAAmdrF

(le Roux as Kuroobi)

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
www.tumblr.com

to do : find a title

"was that necessary ? youre part of the richest crew on the seas. -you too, and you still have a ton of debts :p -your gf is at the head of the most wealthy island of grandline you could- - no :p

381e3c91b6d43633ea98cb3efc43dc74473e9544.pnj

www.tumblr.com

kaiba approved

his chiropractor
6f90624f7ede5aab0a908f827640f7538337bf56.pnj

Last edited: