• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters
ErisSPt.gif

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Learned how to deliver a baby today, which is something Firefighters/Paramedics do more than you would think. My lieutenant has delivered 17 babies

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
After listening to my sister describe what was going on with her body while she was pregnant, I've decided that maybe birds and lizards had the right idea with laying eggs...

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
After listening to my sister describe what was going on with her body while she was pregnant, I've decided that maybe birds and lizards had the right idea with laying eggs...
Yeahhhhh a baby literally pushes a lot of their organs behind where they should be and just sounds like an unpleasant experience. Gained a lot more respect for what women have to go through

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
The first episode of Fallout was much more engaging than the beginning of the few games I've tried to play.

Also, music by Ramin Djawadi means I'm automatically in.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
My parents my whole life: Wait till you get older and everyone has families, you'll only be able to hang out with friends on the weekends

My friends 15 years later: Anyone down to hang out on only Thursday night, get trashed and be hungover for work the next day? I'm fully booked the other 36 days of the month

Little did they know, my parents were telling me what I would want, not what would actually happen.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
i've been having weird ass dreams these last few weeks. probably as a result of my worsening sleep apnea (thankfully getting my CPAP very soon)
only mentioning that here bc last night's dream included a bizarre conversation with my brother about one piece
it's incoherent but at one point i told him that laugh tale is a space ship (def subconciously influenced by my own personal bullshit one piece theory, long story) and he replied bro the entire world is a space ship
for some reason that comment got me thinkin a lot and now i've got a new bullshit theory. too bullshit to share. for now. but i'mma dial it in

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i've been having weird ass dreams these last few weeks. probably as a result of my worsening sleep apnea (thankfully getting my CPAP very soon)
only mentioning that here bc last night's dream included a bizarre conversation with my brother about one piece
it's incoherent but at one point i told him that laugh tale is a space ship (def subconciously influenced by my own personal bullshit one piece theory, long story) and he replied bro the entire world is a space ship
for some reason that comment got me thinkin a lot and now i've got a new bullshit theory. too bullshit to share. for now. but i'mma dial it in
I suppose you could think of it that way lol

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Yeahhhhh a baby literally pushes a lot of their organs behind where they should be and just sounds like an unpleasant experience. Gained a lot more respect for what women have to go through
My sister explaining this organ pushing thing was her response to me saying "how are you doing?"
It's those big ol' brains we got. A blessing and a curse.
It is amazing that the little potato my nephew looked like ~2 years ago is a walking and talking toddler now.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Kinda glad to be not watching any anime this season, makes it easier to catch up on my backlog

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for Dungeon to finish so I can binge watch.

Started reading Frieren. Almost caught up 🙁

Fair enough, I'm positive you'll like the show a bunch as you get into it

And I'm caught up on Frieren as well, sucks to not have anymore chapters to binge, but at least we get chapters every week moving forward as opposed to waiting years for a Frieren S2

Kinda glad to be not watching any anime this season, makes it easier to catch up on my backlog

But this season has some highlights, like Ranger Reject for example

Also maybe it's just me, but I like trying to keep up with stuff weekly because it makes it easier to not have a show end up in my backlog lol. If I let stuff build up, while obviously it'll make for a good binge session, it can sometimes ironically make me take longer to get around to actually watching it lol

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018

Also maybe it's just me, but I like trying to keep up with stuff weekly because it makes it easier to not have a show end up in my backlog lol. If I let stuff build up, while obviously it'll make for a good binge session, it can sometimes ironically make me take longer to get around to actually watching it lol
I'm sure there's some good stuff but nothing I'm particularly jonesing to watch. Personally watching multiple weekly shows at once feels like work and I like to focus on 1-2 shows if I can help it. Right now I'm actually watching the old 80s Kinnikuman anime and having a blast with it.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
5941386.jpg

I see you too are watching a good anime.

Also watching last week's episode of One Piece and Franky's voice actor sounds worse with every episode. This is also a very idle thought but I wonder if the anime will have Mori Calliope do an opening or ending? Ever since two of the vegapunks took over the recaps at the end of the episodes. A remix for the song she sung for volume 106 plays in the background. I don't think it means anything more than the anime staff liked it and wanted to put it in the show. But that they liked it enough to do that makes me really curious if she got put on a list to do something for the show later.

Last edited:

Lordfifth

Jul 31, 2022
I haven't watched that much of it, but everyone having the same personality is kind of blatantly untrue
its more the monotone nature of nearly eveyone, fireren its understandable the rest of the charcaters having the exact same "voice"(not as in tone or sound just as in writing)is just wierd.

its like if everyone in one piece talks like luffy or everyone in asoiaf talks like tyrion, it makes there so there is no contrast, and no impact to firerens lack of emotion and her personality in general

Lordfifth

Jul 31, 2022
Such a free thinker. Good for you. Keep at it you might actually get some taste along with that attitude.
i am more curious about your previous post because its basically gibberish.

also being in a univeristy isnt a sign of being a free thinker.

taste is by defention indivisualistic, there is no set taste, that would defeat the point of the word, on food and smell there is no discussion as they say in my country, people online pretend their taste is better , i dont, i just shit talk your taste because its more fun

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
people actually like fireren?

its such a boring show, everyone has the same personality too
its more the monotone nature of nearly eveyone, fireren its understandable the rest of the charcaters having the exact same "voice"(not as in tone or sound just as in writing)is just wierd.

its like if everyone in one piece talks like luffy or everyone in asoiaf talks like tyrion, it makes there so there is no contrast, and no impact to firerens lack of emotion and her personality in general

The vibe is chill, the characters are not monotone same personality, for me it's a show I wasn't feeling as well but once it got past the demon stuff it became peak

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
Growing my hair out for the first time in my life. Salons are wild. This lady touched my hair for less than 15 minutes and it has more volume than I've ever thought possible
Ayo think what you want but lay off djinn

This is a friendly space
To Djinn's credit, first insult was at them to touch grass lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really don't know someone got told to touch grass over liking a show, but here we are I guess...

I'm sure there's some good stuff but nothing I'm particularly jonesing to watch. Personally watching multiple weekly shows at once feels like work and I like to focus on 1-2 shows if I can help it. Right now I'm actually watching the old 80s Kinnikuman anime and having a blast with it.

That's fair, as long as you actually handle your backlog and have a system that works for you, that's all that matters really

5941386.jpg

I see you too are watching a good anime.

Also watching last week's episode of One Piece and Franky's voice actor sounds worse with every episode. This is also a very idle thought but I wonder if the anime will have Mori Calliope do an opening or ending? Ever since two of the vegapunks took over the recaps at the end of the episodes. A remix for the song she sung for volume 106 plays in the background. I don't think it means anything more than the anime staff liked it and wanted to put it in the show. But that they liked it enough to do that makes me really curious if she got put on a list to do something for the show later.

The Franky VA stuff feels so sad seeing people notice it more and more :(

Had to google what you meant about Mori Calliope, I completely forgot about that PV lol

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
As Im finally almost finished with Yakuza 8, Im going to probably do a silly thing and start playing through various One Piece games... I know most... arent amazing but Im curious how Ill find most of them lol, I hope for the best but arent exactly expecting the best thing ever.

I do have high hopes for Pirate Warriors 2 though... I loved PW3 (got me into the series), plus Musou is super addictive. Its very hard to mess that forumla up. World Seeker though... well who knows! (and on the topic of OP games, any suggestions on ones to try outside the PS4/5 stuff?)

Lordfifth

Jul 31, 2022
We can't be having people that call Dressrosa peak One Piece insulting anybody else's taste. Look in the mirror
Exactly, this is the fun of taste, if we were all the same it would so utterly bland.

So as you reserve the right to call my taste shit, I reserve the right to call everybody's taste shit.

I could lay out the merits of dressrosa and why I like it, and you lay out why dressrosa is trash and we could have a debate, but I find debating in the internet to be a waste of time(I personally wouldn't mind), so it's better to shit post about people's opinions than actually debate(and to be honest I have seen justifications here why people like certain arcs and hate others and they are the complete opposite to what I care about in stories so I doubt we would ever reach a conclusion in any debate),

Tldr: let's all shit post in piece and not take things too seriously

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I do find it funny how absurdly "chill" everyone is in Frieren, but that definetly doesn't mean that they all have the same personality.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, it's kind of ridiculous how long it's been for both Fallout and TES. I doubt anyone would have believed you in 2011 if you said it would take like 15 years for TE6 to come out.