Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
I have to read Yozakura for my guy Bleg, Undead Unluck I think will be next after that

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Caught up on Sakamoto and halfway through Undead Unluck at the moment (Around chapter 100)

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Who wants to buy me a Straw Hat:
superduperhats.com

Luffy Hat | Collector's Edition Drop 1

Luffy's Straw Hat encapsulates dreams and determination, bestowed upon him by Red-Haired Shanks. It embodies a legacy of adventure and the pursuit of One Piece treasure. As Luffy wears it, it symbolizes his unwavering resolve to become the Pirate King, serving as a tangible reminder of his goal...

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Who wants to buy me a Straw Hat:
superduperhats.com

Luffy Hat | Collector's Edition Drop 1

Luffy's Straw Hat encapsulates dreams and determination, bestowed upon him by Red-Haired Shanks. It embodies a legacy of adventure and the pursuit of One Piece treasure. As Luffy wears it, it symbolizes his unwavering resolve to become the Pirate King, serving as a tangible reminder of his goal...

Better be Joy Boy's hat for that price, jesus

Caught up on Sakamoto and halfway through Undead Unluck at the moment (Around chapter 100)

Who gonna adapt Sakamoto Days man, crazy we don't have an anime announcement yet, the series is just dying to blow up

brain_

May 13, 2021
MO
It's raining but I certainly just felt a tear drop…. Never had this commitment before. I ever tell u you my favorite 😭
fe33fee143854678d4a613c72d65bb90912d8af2.gifv

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

brain_

May 13, 2021
MO
got to catch myself up with bones cuz the mha choreography ain't good enough for the small amount I've read of sakamoto
I haven't watched all of their latest output but Mob Psycho gives me hope even tho it isn't near as much h2h fighting. A friend showed me some Metallic Rouge and that had some cool animation, plus I've heard Sk8 the Infinity and Bungo are great.
If they can get that Frieren budget into it that would be sick
Your dreams have come true

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Possibly controversial opinion

Occasional Sakuga scene aside, MHA always looked below BONES standards, even in the early seasons
Cold take, No controversy there, MHA came out at a time where most people were used to bad long running adaptations for Shonen, when the MHA anime came with the average seasonal animation and pacing it got praised for doing the bare minimum( though the soundtrack was above average), the MHA anime perhaps has some of the worst background art and the animation quality dipped from average to sub par post S2 imo

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I said sorry

The cinematics are so amazing. I've accepted I'll never be able to play it, but I need the game to succeed so we can see them cover more stuff.

I wonder if she posts on Era
Having gone to high school with her. I can promise that if she had an account she'd get banned in 30 posts lol.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I said sorry

The cinematics are so amazing. I've accepted I'll never be able to play it, but I need the game to succeed so we can see them cover more stuff.

Having gone to high school with her. I can promise that if she had an account she'd get banned in 30 posts lol.

Tf? You being fr cause I can't tell lol