Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
The anime got to the part where Stussy betrayed Lucci and Kaku, while also revealing she's a clone.
We haven't gotten an explanation to her powers yet. A bat DF? A succubus DF? Does the original Stussy have those same powers?

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
So, there's a channel on YouTube that uploads the latest episodes of One Piece seconds after they finish airing. I've been watching the channel because they are using machine translations for everything to avoid strikes. I can't get over Rob Lucci's response to the Seraphim showing up

UabHzLT.png

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
So, there's a channel on YouTube that uploads the latest episodes of One Piece seconds after they finish airing. I've been watching the channel because they are using machine translations for everything to avoid strikes. I can't get over Rob Lucci's response to the Seraphim showing up

UabHzLT.png
Foreshadowing that the OP world is actually flooded Earth

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Happy Mother's Day

Finally beat the final boss in Hades 2 last night. Still a ton to do, early access be damned. Also got The Tale or Two Wastelands mod for FO3 and NV. Fallout 4 wasn't scratching my itch

Oct 25, 2017
When I first watched the Water 7/Enies Lobby arc, I found that Kaku became my favorite Cipher Pol agent, and his Giraffe Form is as cool as it is goofy.

So I was somehow excited to see him in action again in this episode, even though he was soon done dirty by Stussy. Of course, he did Sentomaru dirty by standing on his unconscious body like a doormat, so...

Oct 25, 2017
Chapter's out.

Wait, Magellen says the sea levels rose "the other day", but Smoothie says the earthquake was "today". Either these are separate events, or Oda made a mistake.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Some good Lore Piece

And Warcury is just broken, the guy has to be within the top 5 strongest currently

Oct 25, 2017
This elusive samurai chapter last page "this adventure reaches its climax"

Yozakura family "This will be the Yozakura family last special operation"

My hero "The final battle is upon us all moments lead to this"

Onepiece- "hey you guys finally wanna learn about the first pirate"

ChocoBuddy

Banned
Apr 9, 2024
I'm really impressed by with how long One Piece has gone on, I haven't seen any of these reveals theorized in a predominant way. They still manage to be surprising, at least for me

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Lore Piece items so while I do have thoughts I'll save till after mothers day activities. But outside of that my main takeaway from the chapter is Oda really pulled from the catalog in this chapter. Long ring long land and Orange town characters in one chapter? Hell, even Mock town got a cameo. Oda really has been trying to pull every island we've seen/visited in this series into this arc.

Oct 26, 2017
The implications of the sea rise is interesting. Impel Down being the first place to really feel the effects makes a lot of sense and I do wonder if we'll see a mass prison transfer somewhere soon (that'll most likely end in another escape).

So. Many. Locations. Seriously, this chapter was like a montage of islands throughout the series. Didn't expect to see Mock Town or Orange Town at all for that matter. Oh, and in case previous chapters weren't clear enough, Saul is absolutely alive.

The giant robot mech thing seems fairly unstoppable as predicted. Definitely feels like that's what's gonna stop Warcury and any other Elders trying to get the Strawhats once they all get on the ship.

Also, the escape route for the Sunny is clear now. Edison is seemingly staying behind which means Lilith and Atlas may be the only Vegapunks making it out alive?

And now we get the big reveal that Joyboy was the first pirate of the world, a reveal that everyone in the OP world got too lmao. Kinda crazy we're getting the literal origin of piracy but it makes sense that it ties in to the lost kingdom the more you think about it.

I'm still highly interested in the story surrounding Nika though. If the myth predates Joyboy, what the hell is that about?

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Some good Lore Piece

And Warcury is just broken, the guy has to be within the top 5 strongest currently

Top 5 nah .
Luffy just got stop hitting a boar in face and head the hardest part of it lol
Just got find the work around like we know one for the seraphim that also durability monsters .
Lore piece is always be great and good know that nika and joyboy are 2 differnt things .

This elusive samurai chapter last page "this adventure reaches its climax"

Yozakura family "This will be the Yozakura family last special operation"

My hero "The final battle is upon us all moments lead to this"

Onepiece- "hey you guys finally wanna learn about the first pirate"

To be fair Oda gives a lot of info \lore this arc going by OP standards LMAO .

Oct 25, 2017
Top 5 nah .
Just got find the work around like we know one for the seraphim that also durability monsters .
Lore piece is always be great and good know that nika and joyboy are 2 differnt things .

To be fair Oda gives a lot of info \lore this arc going by OP standards LMAO .
Just let the joke rock mane…

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Top 5 nah .
Like it's still durability that tanks attacks that hurt Kaido + instant regen, that alone makes him the hardest to put down character in series, plus he hasn't even done any named attacks yet or gone hybrid mode

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of insane how Vegapunk has surpassed my every expectation in terms of how big the info drops are

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Forget the lore dumps. How the fuuuuck is Saul alive? Are Ace and Whitebeard the only losers who are gonna stay dead? I know others are still dead but still. Just die bro.