Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Is the implication about Saul that the ice ironically saved him? Cuz like…the island was still buster called no? I mean if that's the case I'll buy it but it's still funny

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Giant from Robin's flashback
ojCQ1MB.png

I meant this guy

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

Sibersk Esto

Oct 25, 2017
Doflamingo coming back feels inevitable but yeah I've got no idea what he's supposed to do

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I could see Doflamingo being a wild card that just does whatever he thinks sows the most chaos.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
I deep down knew that between all the golden week breaks etc. there would still be the standard Oda break probably after this chapter. Still hurt seing that 14 days notice.🥲

Wonder how much water there was in the world prior to the first sinking Imu and the wg did back then. Probably still enough for Joyboy to be able to be the first pirate, sailing the seas. What kinda ships did they have if they were so technologically advanced I wonder.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I could see Doflamingo being a wild card that just does whatever he thinks sows the most chaos.

Truth is at this point i don't think he can cause any more chaos .
He don't really have the means to .
Plus this info we getting from VP along with all yonko , revs , Imu going to finish line going been all the chaos we need.
It BB that going take advantage of this to be true end game villain .

Oct 26, 2017
And we are back!

Exciting chapter, mainly for the worldwide reactions to what is essentially a live stream of lore dumping. The most interesting reactions came from Akainu and Doflamingo.
Akainu doesn't seem visibly concerned, but he gives off the impression that he knows more than what the Elders assume.
Doffy is hiding his concern with his bravado, and he's even trying to persuade Magellan to move them higher up (presumably talking about Mariejoa).

It's also very interesting that we don't see Blackbeard's reaction yet. I think have maybe 2 more chapters of Vegapunk's video left for more glimpses from over the world.

The Mother Flame is revealed and it's literally a ball of flame, the One Piece version of Plutonium. I don't think many realize just how important this flame is if the Elders are willing to protect it at the risk of being doxxed.

Joyboy was the FIRST pirate?! That's...expected. I recall reading a theory years ago that believed that Joyboy was the first-ever pirate to exist and he kickstarted the concept. So this is very nice confirmation and makes me yearn for that inevitable void century flashback.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
So, since we are on break again. If I were to hazard a guess as to what could happen that'll trigger the great war arc that is inevitably coming. Vegapunk is clearly about to tell everyone that the mother flame was used to destroy an island. My initial thought is Oda will have Vegapunk give a high-level summary of the void century that ends with the name of the kingdom that fell 900 years ago. As well as revealing Imu to the world. We have seen that pretty much everyone is listening so if there was a dramatic place to reveal it to the world now is the time. We could also get an extended history from Vegapunk but I'm not too confident on that.

For other thoughts on the chapter. Thanks to Vegapunks message, Saturn ran off and the Straw Hats on the Labophase are free to escape. Not gonna predict how many chapters it will be exactly. But we have to be damn close due to Sanji, Zoro, and Jinbei being the only ones missing. Once the Straw Hats hit the water, they can coup de burst out of sight. With how Luffy has been running with the giants I think they'll drop down really close to where they end up so Luffy can hop on.

We also have the question of Lilith. It has been lost in the chaos, but the plan was to have the satellites help Vegapunk get off the island. Lilith is still with everyone but with Vegapunk dead I don't think she will actually leave Egghead. I can see her staying and using her remaining time to subdue York so she can't do any more damage. Or another activity to make sure everyone gets out.

For the wild card bonuses because there are a lot of moving parts, and it is difficult to see how Oda will tie it all together. Who knows, maybe the giant robot will be the one to hold down the elder that is hounding Luffy. If I were to also galaxy brain this. Since we say Vegapunk hanging out around the giant robot in a trash heap at the start of the arc. I'm starting to think that the "twist" is the main transmission snail is either in the robot or in that trash heap.

Oh and in regards to the cover story. I suppose this is our chance to see if Oda walks back Drake and Hawkins seemingly dying at the end of the raid.

Holy shit I'm gonna be an uncle
Ayyy congrats!

Last edited:

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Oct 27, 2017
LORE PIECE

Also did Saturn just leave Robin and Co alone? Lol

I swear we hear from Doffy on world events more than we hear from any other villain in the series why all the emphasis on what he sees as notable?

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Vegapunk, you gotta start telling us something we don't know. Joyboy being a pirate doesn't count.

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else find it intriguing how Saturn seemed to wince when exposed to the Mother Flame's light and he switches to his human form?

Oct 27, 2017
He secured cameos for life by being one of the few with secret endgame knowledge.
Which is why I find it crazy that the World Govt sentenced him to prison rather than death, and then have repeatedly tried assassinating him in prison forcing Magellan to protect him

Y'all had him at your mercy and chose to put him somewhere he was well defended

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
LORE PIECE

Also did Saturn just leave Robin and Co alone? Lol

I swear we hear from Doffy on world events more than we hear from any other villain in the series why all the emphasis on what he sees as notable?

No time for SH \robin even if better in long run , got rush and kill those snails.
Plus a elder down below can always get to them .
Just shows how much VP got these men sweating , VP about to fuck them over even more than roger and he start the great pirate age lol .

Oct 27, 2017
ATL
I'm really annoyed that most of this chapter was just Vegapunk talking in circles instead of getting to the point. There will probably be 2 or three chapters of this just to extend out his explaination.

Anyway, what I'm really curious about is what convinced Gol D. Roger to surrender to the World Government in the first place? He was clearly powerful enough to find the ponyglyphs, find the One Piece, and take on the strongest in the world. I wonder if there's something specific to the power of the gum-gum fruit that's required to save the world from Imu?

Sibersk Esto

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really annoyed that most of this chapter was just Vegapunk talking in circles instead of getting to the point. There will probably be 2 or three chapters of this just to extend out his explaination.

Anyway, what I'm really curious about is what convinced Gol D. Roger to surrender to the World Government in the first place? He was clearly powerful enough to find the ponyglyphs, find the One Piece, and take on the strongest in the world. I wonder if there's something specific to the power of the gum-gum fruit that's required to save the world from Imu?

Probably the cancer