Is Reyes a bonehead?

• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Doflamingo coming back feels inevitable but yeah I've got no idea what he's supposed to do

doffy.png

Pretty sure by "high up" he's talking about going to Mariejois. That'll be the only ground not flooded if the seas rise enough

Good catch, Mother Flame is in the top left of the mural

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone anywhere tossed out a Im=Nika theory now that we know Joyboy and Nika aren't the same person? It makes absolutely no sense but was just wondering.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Also it feels good to be right about Square Enix and their fumbling of Final Fantasy. It does kinda suck that the one most fans agree is their best FF game in ages in Rebirth is the one that is going to be the brunt of it.

Oct 25, 2017
I used to be a Skypiea shitter
I used to praise Skypiea skippers
Now I know that I was the sinner
For not knowing the arc was a winner

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Whole concept of skipping an arc in a serialized story is dumb as hell. I get if you're rereading it but for the first time?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
You can tell Skypiea is top tier because Ace is nowhere to be seen.

Hell Blackbeard only settles for Ace because he can't get his cooler younger brother.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally took the plunge on getting a sim racer setup started for my desktop. Logitech wheel and pedals coming in next week.

Bout to be whippin it in Rally & Formula games

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Supernatural fandom might regret kicking the Gundam Hornets Nest Dougieflesh
I don't think Gundam fans got it in them to win whatever fight supernatural fans are gonna bring.

View: https://x.com/strawhatsmokey/status/1790244654908137502?s=46

OP's replies are hilarious and are just proving his point.

+ Roger is the only king I see in that pic.

I kid you not you'd catch some fans in their feelings hard with that statement lol. No idea what some fans are on to think it'll be anyone other than Roger and Luffy at the end of the series.

Supernatural fandom is crazy, I'd be careful if I was Gundam fans
What in the world is the context here
I don't think Gundam fans got it in them to win whatever fight supernatural fans are gonna bring.

I kid you not you'd catch some fans in their feelings hard with that statement lol. No idea what some fans are on to think it'll be anyone other than Roger and Luffy at the end of the series.
Whatever the context is, Gundam fans need to sit this one out.
Too late:

View: https://x.com/pikefishposts/status/1790203810109104390?s=46&t=v6-p5B9OV2g3AS2T6aYjMA

View: https://x.com/orehcursor/status/1790120181584343050?s=46&t=v6-p5B9OV2g3AS2T6aYjMA

Oct 25, 2017
Doing the last of my clinicals today and my patient just took a shit in the unit
Noooooooo

I was a camp councillor as a teen. We had a trip, two busses full of 4th graders. In the other bus, one of the kids pooped themselves, which caused a chain reaction of several kids vomiting from disgust. I have never been more thankful to have picked the bus I did.

I hope the cleanup isn't too bad 🤢

Oct 25, 2017
Zoro and Sanji have a comedic sibling rivalry, that's it. I will never understand people coping one power level over the other. Zoro's dream is to literally be the world's strongest swordsman. Sanji wants to find the all blue. "Power level" is only relevant to one of them at the end of the day, so of course he's stronger.
Bro what is Zeus doing here 😭
At least Nami got repped in some way. Post-Elbaf Ussop will tower over all.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Zoro and Sanji have a comedic sibling rivalry, that's it. I will never understand people coping one power level over the other. Zoro's dream is to literally be the world's strongest swordsman. Sanji wants to find the all blue. "Power level" is only relevant to one of them at the end of the day, so of course he's stronger.
Franky dreamt of building a ship, Robin of discovering the truth of this world and yet they are obviously stronger than Usopp who dreams of becoming a brave warrior of the sea

I don't think each strawhat's dreams is the argument you claim they are.

Everything about Zoro vs Sanji is written like they are basically equal, but Zoro is very slightly above which annoys Sanji.

Oct 25, 2017
Franky dreamt of building a ship, Robin of discovering the truth of this world and yet they are obviously stronger than Usopp who dreams of becoming a brave warrior of the sea

I don't think each strawhat's dreams is the argument you claim they are.

Everything about Zoro vs Sanji is written like they are basically equal, but Zoro is very slightly above which annoys Sanji.
For Ussop, being brave does not necessarily require monstrous physical power. And again I only mention dreams because only one of theirs directly involves "being the world's strongest", so they'll never be equal, nor does Sanji really care to be. Even if it's written as Zoro being slightly above annoying Sanji, that's only a piece of the many things that fuel their bickering.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Crazy thing is that Luffy / Zoro / Sanji / Jimbei are like the easiest strawhats to place on the scale.
Behind that it starts to get harder

Franky vs Robin
Chopper???
Usopp vs Nami