• Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Carrot would be above them all, clearly

0804-015.png

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'd say the middle trio of Franky/Robin/Brook are more interesting to rank power wise.

Franky v Robin could honestly go either way.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Blackleg-sanji1

Guess what Marvel show still doesn't have a release date!

Zoro and Sanji have a comedic sibling rivalry, that's it. I will never understand people coping one power level over the other. Zoro's dream is to literally be the world's strongest swordsman. Sanji wants to find the all blue. "Power level" is only relevant to one of them at the end of the day, so of course he's stronger.

The irony of Sanji is that despite not "caring" about strength he's still nearly as strong as Zoro, and he doesn't even train/do bodybuilding on the regular

At the end of the day, doesn't matter what anyone tries to argue, Wano proved that Oda is always going to want them to be near equal to one another

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sanji as for sure gonna get CoC in the timeline where Yamato joined, idk about now tho, not that he really needs it

Oct 25, 2017
Blackleg-sanji1

The irony of Sanji is that despite not "caring" about strength he's still nearly as strong as Zoro, and he doesn't even train/do bodybuilding on the regular

At the end of the day, doesn't matter what anyone tries to argue, Wano proved that Oda is always going to want them to be near equal to one another
Don't talk to me

Oct 25, 2017
Blackleg-sanji1

To be fair, he does have a modified body now. What you said definitely applied before that though.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Well, back in Enies Lobby we already got our answer as to how much difference in strength the main trio had.

Sanji, Zoro and Luffy all had extremely difficult fights. Zoro's opponent was slightly above Sanji's, and Luffy's opponent was almost twice as strong as any of the previous two.

That feels like the general intent of Oda imo.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I still like that the anime gave their own opinions of the crew's power rankings with the Episode 1000 opening lol

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Noooooooo

I was a camp councillor as a teen. We had a trip, two busses full of 4th graders. In the other bus, one of the kids pooped themselves, which caused a chain reaction of several kids vomiting from disgust. I have never been more thankful to have picked the bus I did.

I hope the cleanup isn't too bad 🤢
lol not the chain reaction.

Wasn't too messy thankfully…the smell was terrible though

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Power scaling?

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Jinbe
4. Sanji
5. Robin
6. Franky
7. Brook
8. Nami(zeus ain't been consistent enough for me to boost her rankings)
9. Chopper
10. Usopp
11. Sanji against a woman

Oct 25, 2017
Never thought I'd see another Sega in my lifetime.
I mean, there was a chance of it happening, but I didn't think it would happen now.

Svearik

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Atlanta
Does anyone play the One Piece TCG? It seems increasingly popular - we have a space to talk about it if there is interest?

Lordfifth

Jul 31, 2022
he doesn't even train/do bodybuilding on the regular
does zoro actually train in the manga.

i feel the preception of him as someone who trains alot(compared to the crew) is based on one anime clip where he lifts that big ass weight, it think he lifts wieghts in 10 panels in the entire series

also chopper is 5th strongest in the crew, his feats are the bet and he doens have any anti feats like the rest.*

luffy

yamato would be here

zoro/ sanji
jinbei

chopper

robin

franky

brook

the rest

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
does zoro actually train in the manga.

i feel the preception of him as someone who trains alot(compared to the crew) is based on one anime clip where he lifts that big ass weight, it think he lifts wieghts in 10 panels in the entire series

also chopper is 5th strongest in the crew, his feats are the bet and he doens have any anti feats like the rest.*

luffy

yamato would be here

zoro/ sanji
jinbei

chopper

robin

franky

brook

the rest
Nah I think Robin and Franky would wash Chopper in a fight

Lordfifth

Jul 31, 2022
Nah I think Robin and Franky would wash Chopper in a fight
i kind of agree from current feats, but i wouldnt be surprised if chopper whoops a yonku commander with his monster form, he has so little feats but what little he has is impressive

like if in choppers next fight he beats someone on jacks tier i would accept it

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chopper hasn't beaten anybody in a fight since the time skip started

He defeated Dosun in the Fishman Island arc

but i wouldnt be surprised if chopper whoops a yonku commander with his monster form

Massive, massive doubt (unless we're counting like BB's commanders who are all over the place power-wise) , given Chopper had an ideological opponent and everything in Queen and yet his improved Monster Point form didn't do shit to him despite initial impressions

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
give the anime time and they'll make Blackbeards crew look like ungodly kings. Already had Van Auger one shot multiple biscuit soldiers from Cracker. Doc Q is gonna somehow kill Katakuri if they get their say.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining