• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Really liked Davy Back, filler and all.

This memory loss filler on the other hand is HOT GARBAGE. Even the art is shit.

Last edited:

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Which Gear is this?

DJD2XWEWsAMasoo.jpg
Gear Brother Soul.

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's the carrot one between Bleg and Reyes

If it is what I think it is then I'm on B-legs side

Also speaking of bets, or more specifically the phrase 'bet'

We are nearing one of my most anticipated moments of the whole Wano arc

Some information that was imparted on me by a man of great wisdom and unfailing integrity when it comes to his knowledge of the One Piece universe

If my date keeping is correct we are only 7 weeks away from the reveal of if Usopp has mastered his haki!

All thanks to Abu I've been able to accurately prepare for this coming moment with all my hopes sky-high without fear of disappointment!

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
Im not saying Thriller Bark was saved because it has so far been my least favorite arc but

When you get the flashbacks of Brook and the eventual death of his crew while singing. A trio, a duet, a solo etc.......god fuckn damn it man.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
If it is what I think it is then I'm on B-legs side

Also speaking of bets, or more specifically the phrase 'bet'

We are nearing one of my most anticipated moments of the whole Wano arc

Some information that was imparted on me by a man of great wisdom and unfailing integrity when it comes to his knowledge of the One Piece universe

If my date keeping is correct we are only 7 weeks away from the reveal of if Usopp has mastered his haki!

All thanks to Abu I've been able to accurately prepare for this coming moment with all my hopes sky-high without fear of disappointment!
mans was sauced so that technically wasn't me

breh I never wanna see someone who just started one piece talk about a previous arc dragging. you got every chapter out fam 😂😂

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Good morning friends. It's time. Time for all the feels.

10dda055bfe1e77a90757485fcdf86df8fb86f6d_00.jpg

WELP

tumblr_nsbd7jsa5x1rcufwuo1_500.gif

NextRingedEland-size_restricted.gif

always thought this was creepy as shit. Oh and get rekt Luffy >_<

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
Im not saying Thriller Bark was saved because it has so far been my least favorite arc but

When you get the flashbacks of Brook and the eventual death of his crew while singing. A trio, a duet, a solo etc.......god fuckn damn it man.
Yeah that moment with Brook and his crew manages to break me down every single time. The next arc you'll be hitting is my personal favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.