• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I always saw elbaf as a zou type arc

Same, there's currently no good reason to think otherwise

Big mam can't take 3 L's in a row

Sure she can, at that point Kaido would be defeated anyhow

That said, if she follows them to Elbaf, she could just learn the truth and be changed for the better from it.

I think I'll need to see what the world of the story looks like after Wano to say how receptive I would be to an Elbaf arc

I mean it's not like it'd be hard for Oda to tie it to the main story or whatever

There is a good chance that, coming after Wano, it'll be more of a "breather arc". But since it's been built up so much, and so much lore is centered around it, I can see it being much longer than that. The giants have never been too interesting as characters to me. Big Mom is probably the only one who has really interested me. Oars Jr. too, but I think he died.

Big Mom isn't a giant btw

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
If Elbaf was a "long" arc that would require an arc villain, and that would feel weird after this arc unless it really is Big Mom's last stand like some have speculated

But if Oda was going to do that then I wonder why he would even have Big Mom and her crew in Wano

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
the strawhats will climb elbaf's tree and run into gon and gin. the following chapter will just have text as the tragic backstory of the tree is revealed

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
God I want these to be out so my sister can get to watching faster

Gonna start Gundam this weekend actually. I'm studying for finals right now and I'm just about finish the self quarantine. So I'm celebrating with a marathon of shows every suggested to me lol
Just remember I also suggested G Gundam which is stand alone, super super robot and Has a Superb dub

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
We need a Law betrays the Strawhats arc next. Dude was with them at Zou, he knows full well that only Robin can read the poneglyphs and that the Strawhats have copies of 2 of the roads, probably 3 after Wano. The alliance is complete after Kaido, and Law conveniently has a submarine and can teleport any objects or people he wants...

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
We need a Law betrays the Strawhats arc next. Dude was with them at Zou, he knows full well that only Robin can read the poneglyphs and that the Strawhats have copies of 2 of the roads, probably 3 after Wano. The alliance is complete after Kaido, and Law conveniently has a submarine and can teleport any objects or people he wants...
671fafb3b611dddd2cecf3ed0d8866a6.gif

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Does Law have any good reason to betray the straw hats?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Law kidnapping robin feels like it'd be hilarious cause I could just imagine like seven back to back panels of the two just sitting in silence

grand

Oct 25, 2017
When's the last time Law even said he wanted to be Pirate King, if ever? Hinted at sure but Law's real goal was to take out Doflamingo and now it's to take out Kaidou (because the alternative is death or subservience). Granted, who knows what Law will want to do after Kaidou is defeated but I can't see a D betraying another D (Blackbeard is the exception that proves the rule of course).

Plus, Law's probably smart enough to realize he could just ask for a copy of the translated coordinates from Luffy. Or just be sneaky and spy on them until he finds out. No need for a public betrayal if his goal can simply be accomplished by tricking Luffy.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
When's the last time Law even said he wanted to be Pirate King, if ever? Hinted at sure but Law's real goal was to take out Doflamingo and now it's to take out Kaidou (because the alternative is death or subservience). Granted, who knows what Law will want to do after Kaidou is defeated but I can't see a D betraying another D (Blackbeard is the exception that proves the rule of course).

Plus, Law's probably smart enough to realize he could just ask for a copy of the translated coordinates from Luffy. Or just be sneaky and spy on them until he finds out. No need for a public betrayal if his goal can simply be accomplished by tricking Luffy.
Agreed.

At most, a Law betrayal will be basically him sneaking ahead towards the One Piece.

Oct 25, 2017
A reminder of the schedule.

April 26th: Chapter
May 4th: No chapter due to Golden Week
May 10th: Chapter
May 17th: Unknown (this could be Oda's requisite break week while the rest of Jump comes out like normal)

Status
Not open for further replies.