I dunno I think Urogue is pretty slept on

lol

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Apoo definitely has more wit and personality than Kirito who is about as interesting as wet tissue paper

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Interesting I'll think about it!
Yeah G Gundam was the first alt universe Gundam show. They let a super robot show runner go wild with only one restriction which was make a ton of Gundam designs and boy do they get wild. The overall homages aren't anything too deep tho. Just know it's a great show but it's definitely not a normal Gundam show(and it's not trying to be)

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
If your favorite Supernova isn't Kid or Bege but is Urouge or Law you're getting some side eye from me.

Kid is my boy.

Oct 27, 2017
If your favorite Supernova isn't Kid or Bege but is Urouge or Law you're getting some side eye from me.

Kid is my boy.

Kid been getting a bit better now that he has screen time

Killer was cooler as Kamazou

Bege is fine he was cool in Wholecake

Drake is more interesting now that we know he's a spy at least

Law got 2 arcs of looking cool can't nobody question his spot

Hawkins has a cool gimmick and fruit power

Urouge has got hype from feats but he's been off-screen and imo his power is boring

Apoo has a fun personality and outplayed the other supernovas from the start into just the position he needed them to be

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Honestly Law being so central to two of my least favorite arcs is probably why I'm not much of a fan. I remember liking him back in the good old days of Sabaody when he was flipping off the camera and being edgy and too cool for school.

I guess to support that theory further, I had no attachment to Bege whatsoever until he starred in one of my favorite arcs.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Bege, Bonney and Law are my favourites.

Kids been pretty disappointing this arc. A chapter of prison shenanigans, then he disappears only to be captured again. Once the prison arc is over, he disappears yet again only to show up right before the war. Meh. I get that this arc isn't really about him, but I'd have liked for him to have more presence in it.

Urouge sucks. Apoo sucks in-universe. Drake is fine (with the potential to be really cool). I like Hawkins well enough.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i was not aware that aerith and tifa was such a popular ship

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The way I see it, if I can now be interested in my two least favorite Supernovas (Bege and Drake), I'm not particularly worried about the others. Especially Kid, the one Oda thought was going to be the important one in the first place.

I'm really, really, really dying to see more of his powers though...

Speaking of the Supernova, I wonder what happened to Hawkins.

Once the prison arc is over, he disappears yet again only to show up right before the war

To be fair, it's not like he's a part of the alliance, so it'd be weird for him to stick around before the war starts. And him collecting his crew back during that downtime isn't really something I imagine anyone is pressed to see when we had more important stuff going on, especially after the flashback ended.

Ok he got a little depth, but for the amount of screen time he's got that's very little.

Eh, it hasn't been that much though? Like AgentLampshade said, he's been MIA a lot this arc, most notably in the Udon section of the arc.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Kid been getting a bit better now that he has screen time

Killer was cooler as Kamazou

Bege is fine he was cool in Wholecake

Drake is more interesting now that we know he's a spy at least

Hawkins has a cool gimmick and fruit power

Urouge has got hype from feats but he's been off-screen and imo his power is boring

Apoo has a fun personality and outplayed the other supernovas from the start into just the position he needed them to be
Bege been one of my favorites ever since we saw his Devil Fruit in full in WCI. When he turned into a fortress I was pretty much sold on him being one of my favs

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Except for Law being on top I don't really have a particular order for the supernovas

Status
Not open for further replies.