• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Alright I'm gonna say it because nobody else will.

Whitebeard was so built that the man deadass rocked a mustache with no beard and nobody ever dared to change his title to Whitestache.
I'm gonna put on my "well actually" face and say:

The Japanese word "hige" refers to facial growth as a whole rather than just "beard" or "moustache".

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna put on my "well actually" face and say:

The Japanese word "hige" refers to facial growth as a whole rather than just "beard" or "moustache".

Cantaim bouta hit you with the
VHv3Mal.jpg

Oct 25, 2017

Season 10 Volume 2 might be coming a month after Volume 1.
Sounds like a monthly schedule of DVD releases. Of course, it all depends on the pandemic...
Volume 2 will also show if Funimation was able to secure the license to Hands Up.

Oct 26, 2017
1 gift from Morlas

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Morlas Morlas!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Morlas said:
Alright time for a giveaway!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (North America) Nintendo Switch (North America): Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition - Won by DanarchyReigns DanarchyReigns (15 entries)

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Since I like y'all I decided to giveaway the best JRPG coming this year

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
North America... Can I somehow make this work even if I'm in Europe ? (as in changing the region of my switch or something)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Since I like y'all I decided to giveaway the best JRPG coming this year
I'm in, been looking forward to it. Although I'd say I'm looking forward to Gust's fairy tail just as much.

also jumped into TMS#FEE after working on some older jrpgs and forgot how much nice qol and streamlining there is. And things are definitely snappier here than in the original loading time wise(like Octopath, feel this will be quicker to beat). Finished the prologue in a hour and a half last night

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in, been looking forward to it. Although I'd say I'm looking forward to Gust's fairy tail just as much.

also jumped into TMS#FEE after working on some older jrpgs and forgot how much nice qol and streamlining there is. And things are definitely snappier here than in the original loading time wise(like Octopath, feel this will be quicker to beat). Finished the prologue in a hour and a half last night
I still gotta play that

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
North America... Can I somehow make this work even if I'm in Europe ? (as in changing the region of my switch or something)
you can make an NA profile on your account and download it on that that's how I got MHXX before it came out in the west on Switch

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
What people have been saying about Whitebeards name in Kanji is world government propaganda. Don't believe them they are just trying to drag his legacy down!

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I never win giveaways so I figured I would try, even though I have the us special edition preordered(although I can cancel without consequence)
I've won one giveaway before. But I don't think I'm gonna cancel my preorder so I'll pass on entering this one.

if you have a way to get a refund it's fine, but if you can't please refrain
Yea don't worry I'll refrain from this one! Want people to experience one of the best JRPG's from the Wii era.

1 gift from Reyes

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Reyes Reyes!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Reyes said:
giphy.gif

Pudding Claus here again

If you have the game already do not enter

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (USA) PlayStation 4 (USA): Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Won by cubotauro cubotauro (11 entries)

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Bit the bullet and just bought it.
Why I waited until the very end of my days off I do not know.
But how will you win a giveaway now?

OPM dying before our eyes:
www.resetera.com

Variety: Sony Developing Film Based on ‘One Punch Man’ Manga Series With ‘Venom’ Writers

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/sony-film-manga-one-punch-man-venom-writers-1234585282/
this will go terribly. But I wonder if it'll be better then the One Piece live a rising show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.