• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Yes yes yes!!! 3m ticket was a new Jack, one of my most wanted legends!

Time to say farewell to RR Neptune, you've served me well my friend. Probably the captain I've used the most on OPTC. Now you can join the retirement home where Haruta is waiting for you. *salutes*

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Yes yes yes!!! 3m ticket was a new Jack, one of my most wanted legends!

Time to say farewell to RR Neptune, you've served me well my friend. Probably the captain I've used the most on OPTC. Now you can join the retirement home where Haruta is waiting for you. *salutes*
Just in time for new Chopperman rookie missions!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Bad time to get sick. Going to be a struggle to get to 5mil, let alone 7.

Congrats on good legend pulls, especially Jack, he's amazing to get

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
On the Global side, 5M and 7M tickets were dupe V1 Kuzan and Buggy.

On JP, 3M ticket was a dupe V1 Whitebeard, 5M ticket was..............

h59NKFf.png

BOOM!!!! Over the moon about this, legit my 2nd most wanted legend on JP! Now my Koala/Sabo Cerebral team just got that much better. Vivi/Rebecca enables so many teams that wouldn't work otherwise because that 2.5x chain lock on switch is pretty OP. Only missing Inu/Neko for the complete Cerebral dream team but V2 Law is a decent replacement for now.

Bad time to get sick. Going to be a struggle to get to 5mil, let alone 7.

Congrats on good legend pulls, especially Jack, he's amazing to get

Hope you get well soon! Don't worry about missing out on this TM, you'll get to farm the 3rd Kizuna round in a little over a week and then TM Issho/Sakazuki right after New Year! (Actually, not sure that prospect is going to make you feel better...)

Whoops played Pokemon last night, fell asleep early and dropped a thousand places

Ewwww playing other games... You deserved it. :p
More seriously, I'm surprised how competitive the rankings still are considering how much slower and tougher this TM is. Kinda expected a wasteland...

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Last free pull was a dupe RR Lindbergh.

6+ Nami and V2 Boa sugo officially confirmed and their skull islands will be up for a week as expected. Pretty much means the Reverie Princesses sugo will be our Xmas sugo and will start on the 23rd or 24th. The third round of Kizuna should start at the same time as the Reverie batch. And then one week later, for New Year, we'll most probably have the TM sugo for Issho/Sakazuki during the first week of January.

6+ Nami is a superb upgrade, she's just the best DEX captain for Kizuna against QCK bosses. 6+ V2 Boa might look like a sidegrade but in reality, it's a straight upgrade too because she'll go from seeing zero use to being used a few times. She's actually useful for the 3rd Kizuna and also the upcoming Summer Girl Blitz Battle that we should get mid January. Highly recommend farming the skulls because they won't come back for a while (though Global might just drop the islands in the unlockable quests).

source.gif

By not playing TM past 1M points

This post deserves not one but two thumbs up

vr02siugfvuiddfqofhvichiiew.png

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
LOL, I got Booster Neptune as my last free pull. You're late, old man!

(I can't even really fit him into my Lucci team without making it less safe. I'll just toss him into the Coby team since I don't even have to attack to win that one)

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Maxed Raid Judge. I still need a a LinLin copy but I don't think I could have come up with a team that could handle Big Mom.in addition to Judge.

Maybe next time.

BlindCom
Sweet pull on the Japanese side. Congrats.

Can't wait to see them in action in Global.

PS. Really looking forward to Boa v2 6+. I have never been able to use her because Shooter teams just weren't needed and her CA wasn't special enough to warrant running her team. Then I saw that she actually becomes a very solid Free Spirit Sailor and Captain - looking forward to user her on my LAce team.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
On the last day of treasure map, Bandai gave to me...

a free pull TM booster!

It was the PSY Mysoguard so my final team just jumped from 2.98 to 5.something. Might hit 7mil after all and I think he gets boosted next TM too. Nifty!

EDIT: Holy crap my Coby team is 15x. I've never had it so high!

Congrats to all the recent legend pulls people got, I'm starting to feel better but don't have the time to read back and do individual replies. So far my legends have been Franky and Nico, both dupes unfortunately.

Last edited:

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Congrats on the Vivi/Rebecca pull ! And to everyone who pulled new units of course.

Finally reached 7M, My legend pulls were pretty great actually, i got a dupe V1 Akainu & Legend Franky and Jack as new units. I don't know if Franky is still useful but (at least as a sub i guess) but Jack is a cool one.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Give me one, I still need her lol.
I... I'd like to <.<

HOLY did LinLin with a Sabo/Koala and Luffy/Ace Variation! Thank god Toadskii uploaded this today so I was able to create a variation of that for me!

BlindCom Just saw, congrats on your amazing pulls! Hope we are friends already? Need Jackmates all the time! And those thumbs up are surely a... sight?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't get to play much last night but it's really looking like 7 million might be enough to stay above 4k

which is kinda wild??

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I hit 7mil. Would not have been able to do that without the booster but getting 250k vs Coby really helped. Spent one gem to get there and it was a dupe Croc. Ah well

can confirm Kyou. I just hit 7.2mil and am rank 2900. Lots of people just didn't have boosters this time around.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Didn't have much to play today so missed out on the 7m ticket on JP. No big deal though, the 5m one is the limited pool ticket and I'm plenty happy with what I got. :)

Congrats to everyone with their free pulls! Some pretty good ones!

LOL, I got Booster Neptune as my last free pull. You're late, old man!

(I can't even really fit him into my Lucci team without making it less safe. I'll just toss him into the Coby team since I don't even have to attack to win that one)

Grats, you didn't pull on this TM sugo in the end right? Turned out for the best in the end :)

Maxed Raid Judge. I still need a a LinLin copy but I don't think I could have come up with a team that could handle Big Mom.in addition to Judge.

Maybe next time.

BlindCom
Sweet pull on the Japanese side. Congrats.

Can't wait to see them in action in Global.

PS. Really looking forward to Boa v2 6+. I have never been able to use her because Shooter teams just weren't needed and her CA wasn't special enough to warrant running her team. Then I saw that she actually becomes a very solid Free Spirit Sailor and Captain - looking forward to user her on my LAce team.

Thanks! Yup she's so much more useful in her 6+ version. She pretty much becomes the best "budget" Free Spirit lead for people who don't have Lace or Koala/Sabo. She can take care of the INT fight in the upcoming Kizuna up to a certain point. Her fixed damage is actually pretty massive and is good at dealing with barriers since it deals 12 hits.

Plus, as most of us won't be able to pull Shira/Sherry, Vivi/Rebecca or Koala/Sabo anytime soon, she's one of the better leads for the upcoming Summer Girl Bliltz, which should land during the 2nd or 3rd week of January.

On the last day of treasure map, Bandai gave to me...

a free pull TM booster!

It was the PSY Mysoguard so my final team just jumped from 2.98 to 5.something. Might hit 7mil after all and I think he gets boosted next TM too. Nifty!

EDIT: Holy crap my Coby team is 15x. I've never had it so high!

Congrats to all the recent legend pulls people got, I'm starting to feel better but don't have the time to read back and do individual replies. So far my legends have been Franky and Nico, both dupes unfortunately.

Congrats on the pull and hitting 7M! Now go break into that top 500 <.< >.>

Congrats on the Vivi/Rebecca pull ! And to everyone who pulled new units of course.

Finally reached 7M, My legend pulls were pretty great actually, i got a dupe V1 Akainu & Legend Franky and Jack as new units. I don't know if Franky is still useful but (at least as a sub i guess) but Jack is a cool one.

Thanks! Grats on your own pulls, they are pretty great! Franky is surprisingly still pretty good since they are a rare multi class 2.25x ATK booster. He works so well as a sub for Luffy/Law. Been eager to get him for a while now.
Welcome to the club of recent Jack owners! Been using mine non-stop already.

I... I'd like to <.<

HOLY did LinLin with a Sabo/Koala and Luffy/Ace Variation! Thank god Toadskii uploaded this today so I was able to create a variation of that for me!

BlindCom Just saw, congrats on your amazing pulls! Hope we are friends already? Need Jackmates all the time! And those thumbs up are surely a... sight?

Thanks! Well done on obtaining a copy of Linlin, that's probably better than getting a new legend lol.

And I'm pretty sure I have you on my friend list, my ID is 003 083 735.

I didn't get to play much last night but it's really looking like 7 million might be enough to stay above 4k

which is kinda wild??

Is it high or low for top 4k? I haven't been around that treshold for so long, I can't tell. But if you asked me, I'd have guessed that top 4K during a dead TM would be around 3M. I'm actually surprised there are 4k people who hit 7M on this TM.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, one of my red tickets was V2 Doffy, who I somehow never pulled until now. He was the oldest legend I was missing, which now changes to Luffy/Ace, of all things. Not sure how much I'll use Doffy but I like having him available since his special is still unique.

Grats, you didn't pull on this TM sugo in the end right? Turned out for the best in the end :)

Yeah, I decided against it since Neptune is very much built for Inu/Neko as opposed to just being a general silver bullet for the boss. He doesn't really have a use on the Luffy/Law and FC Sabo/Koala setups. So I guess I can pretend that free pull saved me 80 gems. :P

(I'm actually really glad I held off since I want the Doffy booster on the next TM just for the hell of it, and I might pull on the TM that has Stampede Sanji locked behind rankings if Global treats it the same way. So the gems I would have used here are absolutely better saved elsewhere)

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno, I feel like MOST people would hit all the rewards before the TM is up. It seems unusual to have the threshold so low

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Hey, one of my red tickets was V2 Doffy, who I somehow never pulled until now. He was the oldest legend I was missing, which now changes to Luffy/Ace, of all things. Not sure how much I'll use Doffy but I like having him available since his special is still unique.

Yeah, I decided against it since Neptune is very much built for Inu/Neko as opposed to just being a general silver bullet for the boss. He doesn't really have a use on the Luffy/Law and FC Sabo/Koala setups. So I guess I can pretend that free pull saved me 80 gems. :P

(I'm actually really glad I held off since I want the Doffy booster on the next TM just for the hell of it, and I might pull on the TM that has Stampede Sanji locked behind rankings if Global treats it the same way. So the gems I would have used here are absolutely better saved elsewhere)

Grats on V2 Doffy! Love him to bits. His special might be countered more often than not nowadays, like V2 Kata's, but whenever it isn't, you can set up massive nukes. Actually, think some fights on the next two Kizuna allow that iirc.

I'm still gutted about that whole Stampede Sanji thing. The rankings for TM Smoker were a bloodbath. I remember reaching like 11M on JP, which is ridiculously hard compared to GLB, and still didn't make the top 10K. I refuse to believe GLobal will repeat the same mistake. The only good course of action is make Stampede Sanji a points reward, something like 7M. I would accept making him a top 10K only reward (means as long as you're not demoted, you'll get him). If they set the treshold at top 500 or even top 1k, people will have to pull on the TM sugo like crazy.

He's not that amazing but he kinda fills a good niche on Bullet and Komurasaki teams especially. I only ever "needed" him once.

I dunno, I feel like MOST people would hit all the rewards before the TM is up. It seems unusual to have the threshold so low

Actually you must be right, it makes more sense. I'm seriously underestimating the average participation of TM. I somehow thought most people would reach 1M and just bail.

Heng

Oct 25, 2017
During last TM, I was at 7.6 million and was barely outside of that 4k threshold. Sounds like it's slightly less than what it was last time.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Edit : OMG I was 777 with 1 min left and now I can't even check what the final ranking is because of maintenance...

o7YOvAb.png

Last edited:

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So... did we know this maintenance happens now? Because I read something like 16th December 01:30, which should've not been the time when TM Lucci ends, right?

Edit: Ahh, apparently it was in the notice, but not on the event page, that the maintenance in fact starts when Lucci ends, and not at 01:30, where it seemingly ends now. Jesus.. such a bad wording, got completely shafted with my chopper missions now. Damn you lol

Last edited:

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018

Thanks though I'm sure someone leapfrogged me within that last minute haha. I honestly wasn't going for it, I was 804 before the final gauntlet, was just trying to make top 800. Didn't expect to jump ahead so many places after the 5 fights, I was 771 with 7 mins left to go. Considered doing that final Fujitora fight, I had plenty of time to run it. We'll see now.

So... did we know this maintenance happens now? Because I read something like 16th December 01:30, which should've not been the time when TM Lucci ends, right?

Pretty sure we knew yup, it's the big 9.3.0 maintenance. TM Lucci was supposed to end 15th December 19:00 PST so 10 mins ago.

Last edited:

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks though I'm sure someone leapfrogged me within that last minute haha. I honestly wasn't going for it, I was 804 before the final gauntlet, was just trying to make top 800. Didn't expect to jump ahead so many places after thee 5 fights, I was 771 with 7 mins left to go. Was considering doing that final Fujitora fight, I had plenty of time to run it. We'll see now.

Pretty sure we knew yup, it's the big 9.3.0 maintenance. TM Lucci was supposed to end 15th December 19:00 PST so 10 mins ago.

Yeah, just figured.. damn, and I kept my missions so I can use them straight after Lucci.. not all, but still had 4 or something. Why would they literally put this straight after TM is beyond me. Especially since everyone is doing this thing until the last second, just to get kicked out of the whole game a minute later. 1 hour or so in between wouldn't have hurt lol, wasn't even able to do my LRRs now <.< this wait is killing me now, NOO!

And congrats! Hoping the 777 for you!

Oct 25, 2017
I may have fallen asleep and slept through the last two hours of treasure map. Whoops. I have no idea what rank I am. I was around 725 last I played so we'll see how that goes.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Finished at rank 240 before I got kicked out for maintenance. First time I ranked this high in TM and I picked one of the worst ones to do it in lol. Pretty insane that the top 100 people had double the amount of my points, yeesh. But yeah, desperate times calls for desperate measures... I need those red tickets. Gonna hope for the best when rewards come out.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
6+ Nami and V2 Boa Super-Evolution Islands

As usual just aggregated info from Reddit, Youtube and Discord with some personal opinions.

Link to the JP thread with some teams inside

This event is actually harder than you'd think, the 50 stamina difficulty is pretty challenging. The Nami and Boa stages are also completely different and annoyingly each of them come in multiple versions.

We should get 1 free skull of each type through Chopperman missions, which means we still need to farm 4. It's highly recommended to get all the skulls you need this week, even if you don't own Nami or V2 Boa because these islands might not come back for a loooong while.

1) The units :

DEX 6+ Nami
  • Captain: -1 CD at the start of the adventure, boost ATK of DEX Characters by 4x with a matching orb otherwise by 3.75x, DEX characters will treat STR/QCK orbs as beneficial
  • Special: Reduce 3 turns Paralysis and Burn, for 1 turn boost color affinity for normal attacks by 1.75x and orbs by 2x for Free Spirit/Driven/Cerebral/Powerhouse Characters
  • Sailor 1: Reduce 1 turn of Paralysis on crew
  • Sailor 2: Crew will treat DEX orbs as beneficial
Pretty substantial upgrade. She's going to be perfect for QCK bosses in Kizuna. That 4x CA makes her a top tier DEX captain who is going to be key as soon as next week, when the 3rd Kizuna arrives. The added utility on her special will come in handy in the future Summer Girls Blitz Battle since we'll get slapped with tons of debuffs (Reverie meta). There's no reason not to super evolve her.

PSY 6+ Hancock
  • Captain: Depending on the tap timing of the previous character boost ATK by minimum 3x and maximum 3.75x for Free Spirit Characters, recover 1200 HP at the end of the turn
  • Special: 25000 fixed damage 12 times to random enemies, delay all enemies by 1 turn, for 1 turn boost color affinity of normal attacks by 2x for Free Spirit Characters
  • Sailor: When the captain is a Free Spirit Character, she herself will treat STR/DEX/QCK/INT orbs as beneficial

Don't be fooled this is not a sidegrade, this is turning a completely outdated unit into a pretty useful sub for Free Spirit teams or a fairly strong FS lead for people who don't own the two FS dual legends. Not quite as strong nor widely used as 6+ Nami but she gets to shine in the next Kizuna and she's also a good entrance ticket for the Summer Girls Blitz (since most of us won't have pulled the Reverie legends nor Koala/Sabo).

2) The fights

Stage 4 Pudding 620K HP & Chiffon 920K HP​
Preemptively bind heals for 20 turns​
Puts up a 2-hit Great barrier for 2 turns​
Makes perfect easier to hit for 2 turns (ofc)​

Stage 6 Carrot Two possible versions (PSY or QCK) 1.2M HP​
PSY fight (the easier one) :​
Preemptively paralyses for 5 turns​
Lower ATK for 7 turns​
Limits to 2 specials for 2 turns​

QCK fight :​
Preemptively paralyses for 7 turns​
Cuts HP by 50%​
Puts up Damage Treshold for 2 turns​
Every 2 turns : Paralyses the whole team for 3 turns​

Stage 7 Nami Two possible versions both QCK 6* form (8M HP) or 6+ form (7M HP)​

6* fight (the main version, you'll encounter this one most runs)​
Preemptively prevents debuffs, negates non DEX damage, silences crew for 5 turns​
Turn 1 : Bind orbs for 10 turns, puts up a 2-hit Orb barrier for 10 turns​
Turn 2 : Paralyses everyone for 3 turns, rewinds specials by 2 turns​
Turn 5 : Enrages​
Under 20% : painful death​

6+ fight (much rarer, this is like a special unlucky version)​
Exact same fight except she revives to full HP on death, paralyses everyone for 1 turn and cuts HP by 90%​

Bringing a full DEX team is obviously advised though you can easily run Koala/Sabo or Snakeman with 4 DEX subs and it works fine, her HP isn't that high. Carrot teams get the job done aswell.

Examples of teams that should work for both versions :

Double Snakeman team
Luffy/Law team
Nami + V2 Shanks team
Carrot team

Stage 4 Amazons trio (500K to 800K HP)​
Preemptively boosts their ATK for 3 turns and lock your chain at 2.0 for 2 turns​

Stage 6 Two possible versions (Sandersonia & Marigold or Gloriosa)​

Sandersonia & Marigold (530K HP each) fight​
Preemptively heals themselves each turn​
Bind QCK characters for 7 turns (rip Carrot)​
Puts up Damage Treshold and Rainbow Shield for 3 turns​
Special interrupt on Orb Manipulation : Shuffles Orbs​

Gloriosa (550K HP) fight​
Preemptively shuffles orbs and puts up a 1-hit random orb barrier​
Turn 1 : Lowers ATK for 7 turns​
Special interrupt on Orb Manipulation : Shuffles Orbs​

Stage 7 Two possible versions 6* INT (8M HP) or 6+ PSY (7M HP, rarer)​

6* INT fight​
Preemptively makes colours orbs count as badly matchin for 99 turns (Koala/Sabo debuff)​
Boosts DEF by 500x for 2 turns (Blue Shield)​
Binds Friend Captain for 5 turns​
Puts up a 3-hit Good barrier for 2 turns​
Turn 2 and then every 3 turns : Clears buffs, shuffles orbs, summons 5 Amazons​
Under 20% HP : painful death​

6* PSY fight​
Preemptively prevents debuffs​
Burns for 3K for 2 turns​
Increases damage taken for 3 turns​
Normal Attacks Only debuff for 3 turns​
Turn 1 and then every 2 turns : Randomly make one orb count as badly matching and give that orb to your whole team​
Turn 4 : Binds everyone for 20 turns​
On Death : Revives to full HP​
Special interrupt on Heal : Bind slots for 10 turns​

This is the harder dungeon imo.

Examples of teams that should work for both version :

Full V2 Germa team
Koala/Sabo team
Luffy/Law team
Warco team
Inu/Neko team

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, echoing not liking maintenance being directly after the TM ends. I like to at least check the ranks and stuff first. Oh well.

Also I got that stage 5 Shirahoshi like nine times across the TM. "Rare encounter" my butt. Unless they just added a conditional to make it more common for Luffy/Law teams. :P

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So while there's no way to play, I would have a question regarding the games stability and performance... because while I love the game on my iPad Pro 9,7 from 2017, I have to say that the loading times are super cruel. Is there just any way to fix this, or is this just me? Or is the overall consensus that everyone just got used to it? I re-downloaded it nearly 4 times already because there were times I couldn't even get into the game anymore..

Another thing are those constant downloads before it starts a quest.. I use the option that the data should be saved and not always download something, but even then it's ridiculous. I sometimes spend more time on the loading screen than the quest I chose. The connection can't be the issue, I know that..

Right now I go from Log In - super long wait - choose quest - wait - choose team and buddy - super long wait - download - super long wait - quest - long wait. The funniest thing to me is having to wait something like 5-10 seconds to use the navigation dice. With that I dont mean the circling animation that blocks you one second before you can tap. It all just adds up and is one big bummer for me currently. With this super hard grind that needs you to play 24/7, there should be way more focus on enhancements or options regarding loading times. I wouldn't mind having the whole junk of the game stored on my device so it could reduce those. Looking at other games, this game doesn't look like those loading times are justified anymore.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Went to sleep 5 hours before the end, when i woke we were on maintenance already, i thought it was for tomorrow. I think i as around Rank 2300 so hopefully i'm still under 4k

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Maintenance is finally over, massive 90MB download, 5 gems for that + 2 gems for extended maintenance. Login gems weekly calendar is in. New rookies missions with 50 gems reward for completing them all are in. Snails are in, just got a sweet 20K berries from my first one. Current Garp Challenges CM still in.

Finished 779, oh well wasn't meant to be, should have cleared that Fuji fight. Sanjuro Samurai, whoever you are, you've become my OPTC Nemesis on this day.

Yeah, just figured.. damn, and I kept my missions so I can use them straight after Lucci.. not all, but still had 4 or something. Why would they literally put this straight after TM is beyond me. Especially since everyone is doing this thing until the last second, just to get kicked out of the whole game a minute later. 1 hour or so in between wouldn't have hurt lol, wasn't even able to do my LRRs now <.< this wait is killing me now, NOO!

And congrats! Hoping the 777 for you!

Ah that's harsh, shame you couldn't use up all your missions. Oh well at least it's just extra exp you've missed out on. The timing of the maintenance wasn't ideal but they usually happen at 19:00 PST on this game yeah.

So while there's no way to play, I would have a question regarding the games stability and performance... because while I love the game on my iPad Pro 9,7 from 2017, I have to say that the loading times are super cruel. Is there just any way to fix this, or is this just me? Or is the overall consensus that everyone just got used to it? I re-downloaded it nearly 4 times already because there were times I couldn't even get into the game anymore..

Another thing are those constant downloads before it starts a quest.. I use the option that the data should be saved and not always download something, but even then it's ridiculous. I sometimes spend more time on the loading screen than the quest I chose. The connection can't be the issue, I know that..

Right now I go from Log In - super long wait - choose quest - wait - choose team and buddy - super long wait - download - super long wait - quest - long wait. The funniest thing to me is having to wait something like 5-10 seconds to use the navigation dice. With that I dont mean the circling animation that blocks you one second before you can tap. It all just adds up and is one big bummer for me currently. With this super hard grind that needs you to play 24/7, there should be way more focus on enhancements or options regarding loading times. I wouldn't mind having the whole junk of the game stored on my device so it could reduce those. Looking at other games, this game doesn't look like those loading times are justified anymore.

These loading times seem abnormally long compared to mine. I'm waiting 1-2 secs to use the navigation dice. The longest loading time for me is the log in but it's 20-30 secs at worst, probably closer to 10 secs. I'm not sure what your options are since I'm on Android.

Finished at rank 240 before I got kicked out for maintenance. First time I ranked this high in TM and I picked one of the worst ones to do it in lol. Pretty insane that the top 100 people had double the amount of my points, yeesh. But yeah, desperate times calls for desperate measures... I need those red tickets. Gonna hope for the best when rewards come out.

Good job on that rank and good luck with your pulls. :)

Next 6+ teased

Sure looks like Sabo saving Rebecca 👀

Oh no it's 6+ V2 Sabo (let's see how many people actually call him that on Reddit). People expected Marco because of the whole QCK + Healer batch of this month. But I can see why they'd release a 6+ Lucy, he's become kinda irrelevant lately. More surprised if he's an INT/PSY sidegrade though, if done right, he could be crazy OP since INT still miss that amazing INT lead. I think I'd rather they kept him a STR/DEX/QCK unit and increase some of his numbers.

Oct 27, 2017
This Warco teams seems to be working well for Hancock-50. Only had the Boa sisters show up so far though so I don't know how it'll handle Granny Nyon.

I'm kind of tempted to do the 4 pulls for Nami.

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Ah well the one change I didn't want from JP has made its way to Global : the daily missions for that extra gem will always require us to spend AND complete 100 stamina worth of stages. No more auto attacking 3 easy quests for that daily gem.

At least Chopperman missions are accessible from Extra Islands now.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Hey, I rainbowed Linlin and on top got the MAX Special. What a haul! Now I can surely try this WARCO Team, right? Oh, what kind of Neptune is this? ..OH!"

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Running the full germa V2 vs boa and it's easy as pie. Haven't looked to Nami yet but that'll be next. Already have two skulls which is nice

I finished TM in the 3200 rank. Thank god for that booster. Hopefully I get a new legend from this though let's be real I don't think it'll happen.

Really wanted that 6+ to be marco but if it's Lucy and a side grade I'd be happy. I've got a dupe who could use a type change with the same ability but maybe psy/INT/another.

free forced savings with the chopperman revamp. That'll be good to do on a full day

SNAILS! But they're not tied to Twitter? Ah well free is free even though I got beli and cola and a turtle. Wish tomes or LB material were in here tbh

BlindCom

Dec 4, 2018
Farming Nami skulls going well, already got 4 of them, looks like I won't need to do more than 10 runs.

In other news, Garp Challenge 6 is out in three days. The best part? It's just one mission and you get 30 gems for completing it! You just need Luffy/Law, Shira/Sherry, Koala/Sabo, V2 Kata and TM Shanks/Beckmann. Also don't forget max support legend Cracker. There are more F2P friendly versions where you can swap Koala/Sabo for Warco. Here's the JP thread where you can find a grand total of 4 teams, all of them including Shira/Sherry, Luffy/Law and V2 Kata. Hope we all pull Shira/Sherry and Vivi/Rebecca next week.

Finally, some new content that doesn't seem to go out of its way to kneecap Luffy/Law!

Word, it's the first time I get to use Luffy/Law since I pulled them. Enjoying it while it lasts heh.

SNAILS! But they're not tied to Twitter? Ah well free is free even though I got beli and cola and a turtle. Wish tomes or LB material were in here tbh

Nope no Twitter anymore, which is great imo since it always took longer to reach the servers. I think that's why they were broken in the first place, some anti-spam feature by Twitter.

Oct 27, 2017
Took the time to clean up my box a bit. Got rid of the manuals I don't need and used my dupes for support skills where I could. Freed up like 80 spots.

Anyway, someone please talk me out of pulling for Nami. I'll run her island regardless, but I kinda don't want to spend any gems right now, and yet...

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Took the time to clean up my box a bit. Got rid of the manuals I don't need and used my dupes for support skills where I could. Freed up like 80 spots.

Anyway, someone please talk me out of pulling for Nami. I'll run her island regardless, but I kinda don't want to spend any gems right now, and yet...

Welp, did exactly the same just now.. But I gave most of my units to the Bazar lol. I only use them for support or LB if the support is either something different than "adds % RCV, ATK, HP, ..." (have too many like these already) or the LB is something like "Special gets reduced if..." don't necessary think I'll ever need something different. Another thing is.. please talk me out of it too lol, because she seems really solid.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
What's the drop rate for the skulls?

I don't have a strong enough team to really do the higher lvls without wasting a rainbow gem, so is their a certain team to use for the higher lvls?