• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Still haven't seen the movie tbh but everyone and their grandma knows what Thanos done at this point.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready to fight. Just let me know exactly where the fight will be, and exactly what time it will be at. Please also specify if the fight could potentially slip into other locations as well. I want to make sure I know exactly where the fight will be so I can definitely absolutely be there and help.

SBIFQgz.jpg

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

Now that balance has been restored I can go off and do farming or whatever it is people who have killed billions do. But do you forgive? Do you forget?

Now is not the time of Thanos, but the time of AVENGERS.

In that spirit, and to show how much better than you Thanos is, I give you the opportunity to defeat me. Starting tomorrow there will be a series of challenges for you to overcome. You have a day to prepare yourselves Avengers.

Can you avenge the fallen or will you too become children of Thanos?

If we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Look at B-dubs trying to act all scary when he's really about as intimidating as the toiletnator

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Revisting this thread is so much fun lol

Edit: specially because I was 100% sure I was going to be banned.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

Now that balance has been restored I can go off and do farming or whatever it is people who have killed billions do. But do you forgive? Do you forget?

In that spirit, and to show how much better than you Thanos is, I give you the opportunity to defeat me. Starting tomorrow there will be a series of challenges for you to overcome. You have a day to prepare yourselves Avengers.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

I'm always ready, you California Raisin-lookin' mofo

BRING IT

Professor Lich

Resettlement Advisor
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well this took forever, but at least it's done now. Proper skull-headed Avenger avatar now.

Edit: Oh, challenges? Uh, sure. We'll see.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
7z5q4a7uz0911.gif

Bring it Grimace.